essays and creative writing questions for journeys (1 Viewer)

Nelly_04

HSC
Does anyone have any essay or creative writing questions on journeys (preferably actual questions from their past exams.) Our assessment for journeys was a speech...so we havn;t had much practice at written response type stuff. Any q's would be very helpful.

HSC
I reckon since there hasnt been very many exams, there arent going to be many qs (i posted a similar question a few weeks ago, no one has replied!) But here are some questions that I've done this year, which might help:
charlie_charlie said:
I was wondering if we BOSers could maybe swap possible exam questions/past assessments questions....I'm just doing my study for AOS now, and I realise I have no exam questions to guide me!!! :( Anyway, here are my two assessment questions for AOS from my school (and we're doing imag journeys, but you can probably just change the imag for physical or something)
I don't have the exact questions but the main ideas of the questions are:

-An entertaining and informative feature article about the general concept of the imaginative journey, with the quote “It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.”
- Write a TV script for an informative entertaining Sunday ABC show (an artsy one) that deals with the concept of the imaginative journey. You must use 2 of Coleridge's poems, BOS text, and a text of your own choice.

ANyone with any other questions?
Can you just post your last assessment questions anyway? We can just adapt it to an essay or something...

And other people out there! Can you PLEASE post your past assessment questions, my trial is in exactly ONE week!!! ppllllllleease?!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
our mid course had really easy crap questions, u rwelcome 2 em!
composing: "You are entering a story-writing competition for young writers. The topic is Inner Journeys. Write your entry dealing with this specific topic area. You may write from any perspective" [see, pathetically easy, the best bit was 'from any perspective', made it a little more creative]
essay: "How have the texts that you have studied in this topic explored the concept of Inner Journeys?" [even easier]

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
oh, now i think about it, i saw a really nasty one from one of the independant school trials. gave a definition for the 12 trials of the mythological heroes. u had 2 write a monologue as a hero who had just completed one of the stages of the trial, reflecting on what u had learnt so far, what u think u may learn in future etc. was v.odd. m glad mine was so easy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)