Essays were heaps essay (1 Viewer)

Dr_Doom

HSC
No speeches, no articles. Just explain questions. Sik paper! :D Cept for module C :(

Ricky09

HSC
Module A and B fitted my prepared essay perfectly. Module C (Raw) i had to modify a fair bit because of the society element, other than than i pushed 30 pages so im pretty happy.

fireflyxxstare

boxing the stars
HSC
I agree! I thought that paper was much better than Friday's and I found it easy to maintain my time on each section. Trying not to get too over-confident though, I hope I did as well as I feel I did.

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
I failed. =]

Clear as simple. xD

Glad english is over..

Preparing to get a bon fire going on my birthday in 2 weeks to burn english!

Hopefully there will be no fireban. =[

xD

Otherwise I'll need to figure out another method.

=]

We showed our english teacher section 3 and he was like WTFFFFF. =]

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
yer i agree with everyone except aaron. it wasn't a bad paper compared to 2004 and 2005 papers. you would have expected this sort of paper after receving a hard inner journeys paper. they have to maintain some form of balance and have one hard one and one easy one. there were no feature articles, speeches or anythin like that so it was alright. the last question wasn't the best but hey on the whole it was good

Last edited:

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i was amazed at how easy that was. 3 perfect "write down everything you know using your prepared essay making sure to change the intro and a few words everynow and then" type questions.

and only needing 1 related text for institutions...omg, life saver. i dont know how its possible to go into detail on 3 texts in 40 minutes without having the perfect prepared essay that you memorised off by heart....and also have super human writing speeds.

after feeling a little let down by paper1 and fearing that band 5 had slipped away, paper 2 really got me motivated again and my goals still seem like a possibility.

zedzed

HSC
im worried i didn't write enough on my related text(s) for mod A and C. how many paragraphs on each did you all write?

purplepixie

HSC
Well I ran out of time :(
And I didn't think the essays were easy, they were hard compared to previous years in my opinion.
Plus they seemed to focus on just one aspect of what I was prepared to write about. Lame >.<

Seoul51

HSC
I think I'm the only one that shows up at exams without prepared essays (which explains my err, rather un-impressive marks)... however, I think for all those who studied, that would have been the easiest paper in the past few years ^^; I only studied for 10 minutes before going to school! God bless me and give me a high band 4 please!

I had a look at the Advanced paper though, and damn, they sure got screwed over!

meteorangela

HSC
Ohi am absolutely happy that it is over. NO MORE EFFING ENGLISH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm just glad they were all essays. just write down what you know ;)

JhK89

HSC
fuck yeh no english lol gg english im screwed

~Sw33ti3~

hate uni.... but why :S
HSC
loved it man... loved it to death.
i was shaking coz i was scared of the text types, was then shaking from happiness afte rit was all essays...

yeah it was the write ur prepared with change.did dat, didn't run outta time, but only wrote 25 pages in big writing...

i'm happy, aiming for band 6 still lol!

erica1512

HSC
ypur crazy text types are so much easier than stupid essays
it was a harad paper cos all the questions were so simular i thought it was terrible. the dailoue question was so weird

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)