Essential DS games (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Eh? It was on back order, so I had to wait a few days for them to dispatch it. But judging by the time it took to get pokemon, it should get here around friday. They're incredibly fast, even with the cheapest P&H.

CieL

HSC
Not very long.

Either I dont notice, or there isnt one... but I think they should make the red light flash or some crap before the DS dies on you..

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah it's pretty freaking obvious, much better than the fade that the Game boys had

CieL

HSC
stazi said:
Uhhh it's very noticeable. Prob lasts 30mins-1 hour
What is noticeable?

Is there something besides the red light?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
....normally there's a green light on the DS, the green light turns red. The colours are very easy to discern. I hope you don't drive, or you'd cause traffic problems.

CieL

HSC
CieL said:
Not very long.

Either I dont notice, or there isnt one... but I think they should make the red light flash or some crap before the DS dies on you..
FFS, did I really word it that badly?

I already noted there's a red light.

I just wanted to know if there's a further warning on the red light (eg. flashes) about 5mins before the DS dies so I have to time to save my games before my DS totally dies.

Then I was asking, does the red light flash or not [or maybe does something else] because besides the red light, I have not noticed any further warnings..

Does this make more sense now?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
When you see the red light, plug it in. That's what I do and it's worked so far.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm kind of over it. I played the PC demo to death and then I found out about this heaps over-powered build, now I can beat the enemies, even castle seiges, in one hit when I have enough mana. It's a heaps big lol the first time you do it successfully.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I got the final golden tool in ac:ww today!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
JFGay, what gaym are you talking about?

ive been playing that crossword game heaps lately :shy:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Pretty sure he's talking about Puzzle Quest. I'ma download it tonight

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Nah that Times Crossword game. Real crosswords. I layk. Mostly because for some reason I've never had a go at crosswords in newspapers

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
JFGay, what gaym are you talking about?

ive been playing that crossword game heaps lately :shy:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/data/934598.html

It's basically an RPG, where you battle your enemies by playing a round of bejeweled against them. You have spells, use weapons (which just give you +equip bonuses) and other assorted stuff. It's very fun.

You can get the pc demo here, even though the full version was only released for PSP and DS.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
finished puzzle quest today. The end boss was a real cunt, but only because of his resists. When I finally landed a 170+ red mana Deathbringer, he went down easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)