.... essential for ne hsc student.... (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
LoL, yeah, i saw this in an english lecture i went to in darling harbour. :D
was that the one at the conventions centre? the ETA one?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
sif not get the whole BOS team to audition as a group wearing our bored shirts :D not only is it a stairway to stardom, we're advertising our site :D

speaking of shirts, whats the deal with them now ?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
sif not get the whole BOS team to audition as a group wearing our bored shirts :D not only is it a stairway to stardom, we're advertising our site :D

speaking of shirts, whats the deal with them now ?
i much prefer these shirts

Nescient

HSC
N/A
OMFG! i will survive is my *when im bored song and have nothing to do* that i sing!!! and when i started reading i was like "HE RUINED MY FRIGGEN SONG" but no... no u didnt... its actually quiet bloody good!!!!! i think im going to have to annoy my friends and email them the lyrics!!!

persephone

HSC
i'm printing the song and shoving it on class room wall. there's a non motivator for you

Adaran

Procrastinator
HSC
I want to know who originally wrote the new lyrics. i dont know how old this song is, but it was already around last year when i was in yr12 and i got it via a chain e-mail.
and btw, i hope someone is considering performing this song for their final assembly this year... i reckon it should be a rite of passage, but thats just my 2cents

BabySilver

HSC
Only just got around to reading this thread. I know what i'm gonna be singing on my last day of tafe... now to print & memerise

~FLO~

I loved ur song/ode!!!
it was very funny and it made me smile!!!
im so over school as well, and i knwo i shouldnt be coz this is teh most important part, but im so sick of it and am just looking forward to starting my traineeship in childcare, i dont care about teh HSC anymore!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)