Essentials of Corporate Finance textbook (1 Viewer)

waterlml

HSC
hi, i bought the textbook yesterday and i accidentally bought the one without the connect plus :spzz: so i want to ask that is the connect thing really useful in learning this subject or we can just ignore it?

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC
hi, i bought the textbook yesterday and i accidentally bought the one without the connect plus :spzz: so i want to ask that is the connect thing really useful in learning this subject or we can just ignore it?
its just extra questions for practice.

Ethicks

HSC
Not sure why you would buy textbooks, I managed to get all 4 of mine free of charge. Nothing beats free

esaitchkay

HSC
For FBF (25300), you only need maybe 20% of the book, but that 20% is pretty good.

For practice, even re-doing tute questions and the extension in-tute questions should suffice.

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I wouldn't say the FBF textbook is needed - the exam closely follows the types of questions in the tutorials and assignment, dont need any extra resources.

waterlml

HSC
Great, thanks guys :) now i wouldn't worry much about it, i will just focus on the tut qs

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC
I wouldn't say the FBF textbook is needed - the exam closely follows the types of questions in the tutorials and assignment, dont need any extra resources.
so no need to make notes using the textbook? like the other subjects~

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Definitely not, there was one tutorial question in Marketing which made direct reference to the textbook but besides that there wasnt really any (and definitely not any examinable) stuff from the textbook.

IBP does have a contract law section, but this is covered in the lecture slides and tutorials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)