EsTiMateZzZz (1 Viewer)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Yeah, you're gonna get something like 50-55. Shit. Sorry. I was close.
ahahahahahahahahahah no. he is gonna do well, can't u see im trying to say that?????????
AND REEEEEEEEEEEEEELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXX u were nagry all day there is no need to express ur PMS out on everyone.

anywaz do u mean that?

HSC
ahahahahahahahahahah no. he is gonna do well, can't u see im trying to say that?????????
AND REEEEEEEEEEEEEELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXX u were nagry all day there is no need to express ur PMS out on everyone.

anywaz do u mean that?
not to be mean or anything, but if you're gonna quote someone, pls learn to spell correctly.
:)

shady145

Banned
HSC
zazzy noone wants to help you... mainly because we have answered your questions multiple times... the ONLY thing you can do now is study to make sure u have done your best to get the marks you need. If you dnt get what u need u can't winge to a uni and say Blah Blah said i could get it, blah blah said if i got these marks i would get it etc lol, obviously it won't help.

sjbby

HSC
hey

if possible could someone give me an atar estimate?????

school ranked around 230th in state

modern history - 3/16
ancient history - 2/28
english standard - 2/70
general maths - 12/60
geography - 2/4

thanks

LOL, DON'T EVEN WORRY.. imrpove in maths and you're up there in the 99s for sure!

sjbby

HSC
say if most ur marks were in the top 20% in all subjects except one which ur failing.. is it possible to still get a atar/uai over 70? :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)