Ethical issues (1 Viewer)

jerresaaa

HSC
Yeah got rekt for that 10 marker, should've seen it coming tho. Anyone else screw it up?

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
I started speaking about how ethics may have stopped people from studying them, but we need to study them to fully unlock the past, and then I spoke about technologies.

Everyone in my class felt like they got rekt in that question

Last edited:

jackleung34

HSC
tbh idk i might have messed it up. The q was how with the passing of time how has the study and display changed - I put study hasn't seen any noticeable change but the the display definitely has. I talked about the disregard for culutral/persoanl/religious affiliations but now it is considered during display but also the manipulation of evidence with the source etc which would be ethical shit idk man

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
tbh idk i might have messed it up. The q was how with the passing of time how has the study and display changed - I put study hasn't seen any noticeable change but the the display definitely has. I talked about the disregard for culutral/persoanl/religious affiliations but now it is considered during display but also the manipulation of evidence with the source etc which would be ethical shit idk man
It's ok *pats* I fucked up too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)