• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Euro 2004 results so far! (1 Viewer)

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
Swedens out! damn!

Wednesday 30 June
Portugal v Holland!

GO PORTUGAL!

Ricky Lopez

sorry!!!

Hey, im sorry elmo please forgive me!!!! I dont mind England, just hate beckham!!!!! he is sooo over rated and he cheated on his wife!!!!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Tommy.. are you actually greek or just adopting them for Euro?

I'm going all the way with Portugal :)

Ricky Lopez

:)

VIVO PORTUGAL!!!!!!! Stephanie ur on FIRE!!!!!!!! im pure breed porko!!! hey good luck for the greeks against the czech's, do they have anymore flukes up their sleeves??? lol...

greeks are my second team... ELLAS!!!!! but when they make it to the finals against PORTUGAL, we will get revenge!!!!!!!!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
flukes? i think not :D

our defense is awesome and will be enough to keep the great Czech offense in check (excuse the pun :p )

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tommy_Lamp
flukes? i think not :D

our defense is awesome and will be enough to keep the great Czech offense in check (excuse the pun :p )
no offence, but Hellas are going to be completely dominated by the Czechs.

Hellas defence is quite reliable, surprisingly, considering Traianos Dellas wasn't exactly a first team player at Roma.. But so far they haven't really faced tough competition. For example, the first game they were -fortunately for them- the opposing side in the worst Portuguese performance i have ever seen. Then they held Spain to a 1-1 draw.. Spain didn't have a particularly good tournament either.. then lost to Russia. Even Latvia's under 12 girls team could have beaten the France team that Greece faced.. they were non-existent. So when the Greeks come up against the Czech Republic i expect nothing less than 3-0 in favour of the latter.. Milan Baros (player of the tournament) with a brace and Pavel Nedved with a 30-yarder..

but good luck anyway, Hellas, you will need it.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
but did u think that the reason that Portugal, Spain and France had bad games was because of the greek defense?
Zidane was playing extremely well but then was shut down in the match against Greece, no coincidence im sure.
its also no coincidence that Portugal scored only 1 goal against them when they are average just under 2 a game.

im not saying that Greece will win guaranteed, what im saying is that the match can go either way.

acmilan4eva

HSC
N/A
Don't be surprised if Greece wins the tournament. honestly they play boring football, especially the game against france, but the mentality was to defend n 100% congrats for doin that. they kept henry out of the game by man marking. so with regards wif czech i can see greece winning, if they man mark koller or baros they wouldnt be able to score n go on the counter against a czech defence which isnt great, greece should be able to score, czechs have always came behind in the group stages but vsing offensive teams, with greece if the attack fails n greeces goes on a counter u can see goals from greece.
just dont be surpirised if greece beat the czechs anything can happen in football

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by acmilan4eva
if they man mark koller or baros
and what are they gonna do about Nedved, Jankulovski, and Poborsky? If you dont stop the creative influences, sooner or later your gonna concede a goal.. even if you have 3 guys each on Baros and Koller (remember, he is 6"8 :) )

Czech's are playing the best football in the tournament and Greece have been lucky to make it thus far. I dont expect any surprises this encounter..

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
once again, there is nothing lucky about where Greece is, theyve made it there because theyve played well.

i think its more important to stop the good midfielders, like nedved, rather then the strikes. the same way they did against France where they contained Zidane and didnt focus as much on Trezeuget (sp?) and Henry

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by whiterabbit
how much?
i got the possibility of winning $150 in a sweepstakes we have goin at school. and i only put $5 in to start with, so plz may the dutch win. I aint old enough to bet money, but my friends dad put $500 on Italy to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)