Europe - Home fronts. (1 Viewer)

madelyn

HSC
Just wondering, does it specify which home fronts we need to know about for the exam? Because in my class we were only taught about the British and Russian home fronts, I know nothing about german.

Also, any idea on what kind of home-front related question could be asked? Would we most likely only have to discuss one?

dandel26

HSC
definately need to know about Britain and then a choice between German and Russia home front

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
madelyn said:
Just wondering, does it specify which home fronts we need to know about for the exam? Because in my class we were only taught about the British and Russian home fronts, I know nothing about german.

Also, any idea on what kind of home-front related question could be asked? Would we most likely only have to discuss one?
I highly doubt that a question on the homefront would be asked, considering that it was in the 2006 CSSA paper and specimen's paper. They were both the same question as well lolz.

daledugahole

HSC
I think my teacher suggested that being able to compare the home fronts is a good idea. Although seeing as questions have already been asked on it it's less likely to come up again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)