europe or america (1 Viewer)

kennalj

HSC
so I know that I want to go on exchange but I don't know which of Europe or the US to pick. I guess the US might be more fun in terms of parties and social life and stuff but going to Europe sounds like it'd be so damn awesome I can't choose. For those who've been to either, what are your opinions on your exchange and where would you go? for those who haven't where would you prefer to be on exchange?

imyh

HSC
europe. you can travel to many more places and there's heaps of different cultures there.

merillem

HSC
I've done exchanges in both and you've nailed it - Europe for travelling and culture, USA for the parties.

If it's your first exchange I'd go to Europe. You can always do a working holiday or another exchange later to the USA. I spent my 4 months in the States perpetually drunk so probably got more out of my time in Europe.

grizzlybear

HSC
the U & K who knows.... you might run into a royal or prince/ss and then become king.....

X

xeuyrawp

?? You've given us no information to help you.

Which universities? Which courses? Etc etc.

HSC
obviously it depends on which country in europe you mean... but i think anywhere in europe you're going to get a mix of cultures like nowhere else which is so great to experience... because exchange between countries while students are in their bachelors is soooo common in europe, sometimes even compulsory, so whichever country you choose you'll meet friends from all over the continent that you can visit :)

ps. i've just finished exchange in sweden and it was so much fun!!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
definitely go to euraope imo, you can hop between countries heaps cheap as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)