Europe (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Hello,

I'm currently in Europe and I just did Latvia and Lithuania, which I highly recommend. Riga is a good party city, and the Baltic countries have a very interesting history. The Lithuanian coast (Curacian spit in particular) is great, and the countryside is very pretty. I'm in Poland now, I've been to Warsaw, and I'm now in Krakow and they are both great cities. Planning on checking out some smaller places in Poland as well.

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Im off to Europe as well, from July 6th. I check out London and Malta with my g/f and then we jump onto a Topdeck Tour, Europeans Odessy, which includes:

PARIS: Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysee, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Montmartre, Sacre Coeur.
LUCERNE: Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge, Glacier Gardens, Hopfkirche
PISA: Leaning Tower, Baptistery, Cathedral
FLORENCE: Uffizi Gallery, Duomo Cathedral, Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce Basilica, Florentine leather craft demonstration.
ORVIETO: hilltop city ROME: Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Church of the Cappuchin Monks, Ancient Forum, Victor Emmanuel Monument, Colosseum VATICAN CITY: Vatican & St Peter's Cathedral
VERONA: Roman Forum, Juliet's balcony
VENICE: Motorboat trip to St Mark's Square & Basilica, Grand Canal, Bridge of Sighs, Doges Palace, the Campanile, Rialto Bridge, glass blowing & lace making demonstrations.
SALZBURG: home of Mozart & Sound of Music (Winter departures only)
PRAGUE: Hradcany Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, Wencelas Square.
RHINE VALLEY: village of St Goar, see how beer steins are made
AMSTERDAM: City tour on bicycles, Dam Square, Royal Palace, Anne Frank's house, Dutch cheese & clog making demonstrations.

Topdeck actually screwed us over TWICE... we were on different tours, and then they cancelled them both. This seriously screwed up all our flights and stuff which were booked in December, as a result the upgraded us to a new tour for free and they gave us free money and they booked us a free flight from Amsterdam to London to catch our pre-arranged London-Sydney Fligiht which coulnt be moved.

Very nice of them.

Ac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)