european fashion (1 Viewer)

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
hey, i was just wonderin wat ppl think of european fashion, its a lil more exciting den d fashion in australia, but im going over there and wanna get my formal dress from der, to is a european formal dress to much cause der so outragous

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
she's joined in may 2004. if you've been here that long you get custom status.

and i'm not helping anyone who writes in pink or spells like an idiot. :mad:

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
LOL ppl like u make me laugh,... jealous dats y cause im SMRT cause i can change my name thingy, n i can spell how i want... n pink rules

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
koukla said:
LOL ppl like u make me laugh,... jealous dats y cause im SMRT cause i can change my name thingy, n i can spell how i want... n pink rules
'-_-
we have custom status too, if you haven't noticed.

yes, custom status, not name thingy

and this is a DISGUSTING pink

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
actually for ur info i joined last nite... i havnt been here since may 2004 but since may 2005 n pink rules

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
koukla said:
actually for ur info i joined last nite... i havnt been here since may 2004 but since may 2005 n pink rules
really now.
if you haven't noticed this is mainly a studies site, and custom status doesn't hold much importance.

and as much as i love pink, i have to say that THIS is not pink. it's magenta. and it's ugly.

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
hey hey im not the one who said you woulndt talk to sumone who wrote in PINK and im not the one who started the whole custom name thingy

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
koukla said:
hey hey im not the one who said you woulndt talk to sumone who wrote in PINK and im not the one who started the whole custom name thingy
yes yes i know.
someone else REALLY annoying wrote a REALLY annoying post in magenta. :mad:
hence: i hate magenta.
but anyway back to topic what are european dresses like? aren't they the same?

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
nah like i was watching the fashion channel and miss europe 2005 and there so like revealing and heaps of fluff lol (good explanation) but short at the front like mini and really long trail at the back, their gorgous what maybe to much for a yr 12 formal

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
TyPinG lYk dIs hUrTz mAh EyEz0rs! KkeEkekeEekeEK lAh1!!1oneone one ^___^ \/

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
nah nah not catwalk that stuff isnt even clothes its like art work... like the stuff in shops

HSC
Erm... my limited knowledge of France tells me that most of the clothing shops sell jeans, t-shirts, jumpers, singlet tops...

I presume Italy and Greece wouldn't be far off.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
you lucky bitch

i hope you have lots of money :p check out Zara, it's beautiful

boite nature

HSC
european fashion is more over the top than australian. for some reason european girls can get away with wearing lots of bright colours, animal prints, furs, gold, diamonte kinda stuff without ever looking tacky. I was in italy in the christmas holidays and the clothes they have in shops are just beautiful but as far as formal dresses went, i didnt see very many and thought they were nothing special. but i think that may have been something to do with the time of year. i think you could probably get something really great in europe or at least really nice fabric to get made up into what ever you want. the exchange rate isnt too kind to us aussies though. but go crazy in H&M and buy heaps of clothes because i have so many clothes that i wish I'd bought in every colour...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)