Eurovision 2012. (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
Turkey's entry was dreadful this year. That jew minority member was a disgrace.

Should've stuck to this song:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Sweden was good

Where the hell was Denmark? I was fully expecting them to be up there but no, frigging Albania and it's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-ing for two and a half minutes gets a top 5 or 10 finish?

so yes, i lost my voice screaming at the tv

again

5th year in a row

onur91

HSC
N/A
Sweden was OKAY, but i wouldn't have selected them as winners. Shocking.
Also, Serbia? Come on, terrible.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Sweden was good

But definitely not #1

And definitely not #1 by that margin jesus chroist

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Where was Denmark? UK?

Why was Azerbaijan so high? Where was Greece? Cyprus?

How the heck did Spain and Germany get all those points?

ugh

AND WHERE WAS ISRAEL IN THE FINAL

thrillkiller

HSC
I'm just glad she didn't beat the record. Alexander deserved it atleast, whereas this song meh it was alright but not good enough to get the highest points ever

onur91

HSC
N/A
Sweden was good

But definitely not #1

And definitely not #1 by that margin jesus chroist
This.

Where was Denmark? UK?

Why was Azerbaijan so high? Where was Greece? Cyprus?

How the heck did Spain and Germany get all those points?

ugh

AND WHERE WAS ISRAEL IN THE FINAL
Denmark = shit
UK = the worst.

Azerbaijan were pretty alright. They came 4th because they were the hosts, simple.

Greece and Cyprus = every year they try to grab points by sex appeal, seeing as how their artists are barely clothed. They don't really sing, they just dance around for the points and erections around Europe.

Spain and Germnay got those points like most other countries, voting for your neighbours and/or allies.

Israel? Same as usual, killing babies.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Yeah people only voted for Spain because Spanish flu and Germany in fear of a nazi party 2.0

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm just glad she didn't beat the record. Alexander deserved it atleast, whereas this song meh it was alright but not good enough to get the highest points ever
I'd actually say Alexander doesn't deserve it either. I didn't really like the song. Plus, I can't believe Sweden this year got like 370 or something... that's. yeah.

And onur, m8 - denmark was gr8

uk was also gr8

Deserved more than their 30 points total. Especially when you consider the 150-odd the screamer from Albania got. geez that was horrible

It was lovely seeing like 71% of the viewers vote thumbs down. Unfortunately, they voted it into the top 5 for some reason. ugh

thrillkiller

HSC
well I say he deserved it :)

yeah i really dont understand the votes this year.

Denmark was horrible tho. Can't believe norway came last though. Uk was alright, but its the uk they never get good for some reason so im not shocked.

I can't believe that russia actually had a chance at winning for a moment there WTF? and serbia aswell. Also albania...just what -.- can't believe they beat turkey, i know you guys dont like it but come on it was better than that rat lady screaming

and Azerbaijan got votes only because they were the host country, the singer looked so out of it like she didn't even give a shit honestly.

Doesnt matter because all the good songs left in the semi finals :(

onur91

HSC
N/A
And onur, m8 - denmark was gr8

uk was also gr8

Deserved more than their 30 points total. Especially when you consider the 150-odd the screamer from Albania got. geez that was horrible

It was lovely seeing like 71% of the viewers vote thumbs down. Unfortunately, they voted it into the top 5 for some reason. ugh
Wait....okay Denmark weren't too shit, was thinking of Norway (really shit) but still, Denmark were shit.

I seriously do not understand how you liked UK's entry. Baffling.

Albania got votes because everyone was wondering what the fuck was wrong with her hair, and why it was stuck to her chest (the men knew)

onur91

HSC
N/A
I can't believe that russia actually had a chance at winning for a moment there WTF? and serbia aswell.
There has to be at least ONE wacky entry every year. Europe loves that shit. But none of the batshit insane ones could ever top the gay dancing Ukrainian robots.

Also albania...just what -.- can't believe they beat turkey, i know you guys dont like it but come on it was better than that rat lady screaming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)