eurovision is terrible that was my first and last i regret everything

onur91

HSC
N/A
yes lmao, sounds like hes saying it in turkish anyway

im famous

he reminds me of mrs doubtfire
Yeah thats why i guessed it lol

Very famous within the Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community of downtown Kiev.

If Mrs Doubtfire had a love child with the Tin Man

Last edited:

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
First you say Matt Smith is cooler than Tennant, and now that Eurovision is terrible?
You monster.
99 times out of 100 eurovision is absolutely rubbish

and matt smith is cool. fuck you.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Norway was crap...

I dunno, I liked the songs for the UK and Danish entries. Something about them. Sure, they're songs about love - and are like most other Eurovision entries theme-wise - but I dunno... something about the song, staging or delivery of the song.

And Israel was a perfect novelty entry but didn't get into the Finals :(

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Get out. UK was terrible.

Fucking Moldova's where it's at.

Lentern

HSC
Norway was crap...

I dunno, I liked the songs for the UK and Danish entries. Something about them. Sure, they're songs about love - and are like most other Eurovision entries theme-wise - but I dunno... something about the song, staging or delivery of the song.

And Israel was a perfect novelty entry but didn't get into the Finals :(
The UK wasn't actually bad in any sense he just lacked a quality which set him out from the pack. I agree Israel were my favourite song of the comeptition, it was just pure enjoyment to watch and listen to. Cyprus was my pick of the serious entries. Also I agree with someone on twitter who said that this was alone was worth more votes.

thrillkiller

HSC
Yeah thats why i guessed it lol

Very famous within the Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community of downtown Kiev.

If Mrs Doubtfire had a love child with the Tin Man
you just guessed that? lol pretty good guess

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Get out. UK was terrible.

Fucking Moldova's where it's at.
Moldova? Moldova two years ago was fantastic. Not this year. It was only... okay this year.

UK should've gotten more points purely on the Princess Bride reference :p

or at least reminding me of that great movie

The UK wasn't actually bad in any sense he just lacked a quality which set him out from the pack. I agree Israel were my favourite song of the comeptition, it was just pure enjoyment to watch and listen to. Cyprus was my pick of the serious entries. Also I agree with someone on twitter who said that this was alone was worth more votes.
Hmm. Is it just me or did Europe vote particularly badly this year?

Norway was good, denmark was shit. but yeah Israel 2012 never forget :(
Are you sure you didn't mix them up?

Denmark - with the attractive blonde woman with the guitar. Norway with the guy who couldn't sing at all. Norway with the guy singing - what I thought - was an attempt to replicate Sweden's "Popular" last year? Denmark the girl with the AWESOME HAT?!?!?!?!

thrillkiller

HSC
Moldova? Moldova two years ago was fantastic. Not this year. It was only... okay this year.

UK should've gotten more points purely on the Princess Bride reference :p

or at least reminding me of that great movie

Hmm. Is it just me or did Europe vote particularly badly this year?

Are you sure you didn't mix them up?

Denmark - with the attractive blonde woman with the guitar. Norway with the guy who couldn't sing at all. Norway with the guy singing - what I thought - was an attempt to replicate Sweden's "Popular" last year? Denmark the girl with the AWESOME HAT?!?!?!?!
Yes, Europe voted horribly this year.

Denmark with the most boring song ever and garage set up or Norway with the good beat and hot guy with flexible hips? hmm

Lentern

HSC

Denmark with the most boring song ever and garage set up or Norway with the good beat and hot guy with flexible hips? hmm
Dunno what you two are squabbling about, frankly I thought both of them (and the rest of Scandinavia cept Sweden) sent pretty anemic acts this year.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I'd chastise... but I voted 'thumbs up' to Greece and Cyprus and Romania because well... yeah. (oh yes they had nice song's too)

And boring song was like... Spain or something. Those power ballads which don't go anywhere? Chuck them there. But Denmark had a nice hat! NICE HAT. plus the girl looked nice too.

thrillkiller

HSC
I'd chastise... but I voted 'thumbs up' to Greece and Cyprus and Romania because well... yeah. (oh yes they had nice song's too)

And boring song was like... Spain or something. Those power ballads which don't go anywhere? Chuck them there. But Denmark had a nice hat! NICE HAT. plus the girl looked nice too.
so basically you like it for the hat -.- which wasnt even that good anyway

and i don't like it just because he's attractive i actually thought the song was good too

yes, denmark wasn't as boring as spain (was anything?) but it was boring nonetheless

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey that hat was awesome. She pulled that look off big time.

Where are buskers like her in Australia-land? :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)