Even more questions (1 Viewer)

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
haha... have you looked at your textbook?

timmii

sporadic attendee
If you're not willing to do some work, why should we do it for you?

Basically:

monetary policy - the use of interest rates to stimulate or dampen aggregate demand
fiscal policy - the use of the fiscal budget (ie surplus/deficit) to manage aggregate demand. Can also be used to redistribute income.
microeconomic policy - aims to improve the efficiency of factor markets by reforming the tax system, labour markets, improving competition etc

bradical

Cause by helping me ur also helping urself by doing revision and have other people correct u if u make a mistake.

And what are factor markets?

Last edited:

timmii

sporadic attendee
ok...just markets for the resource of production e.g labour and capital mainly (i.e reforming the financial markets)

timmii

sporadic attendee
hehe just saw ur edit. Uh i had my last ever economics exam today. very sad. But yes, will still help u...but a warning, economics is the kind of subject that u can't really just read the answers to, u need to sit down and think about it for yourself.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hahahaha sorry but u remind me of my friend.... who the night before the paper 2 exam... asked what texts they were doing hehehe

sorryz i know ur not as bad as that but yeah it's just that that it's what it just reminded me of..

monetary policy- are actions by the RBA to influence the supply and cost of credit of loans in the short term money market. It's main instruments are DMO's (the buying and selling of second hand CGSs) to influence the cash rate and interest rate paid on overnight loans in the short term money market.

Fiscal Policy- aims at redistributing income, allocating resources (budget) and minimising fluctuations in the business cycle. It's main instruments are government expenditure and taxation.

Microeconomic policy- actions taken by the government to improve resource allocation between firms and the market so that firms can produce maximum output with scarce resources. This can be achieved through, technical, allocative and dynamic efficieny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)