evening subjects (1 Viewer)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah i've made 3 different possible timetables. one for the BIT program, another for a BIT to BAppFin/BEc timetable that minimizes the math and comp units involved, and another which is an alternative to the BIT timetable with just different math units!!

all my timetables have backup times for lectures and tutes and alternative units i can easily squeeze in, for the 'just in case' that lec/tute/prac is full!! :p

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
can lectures get full? oh no i gotta do that too! darn it

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but if there is only 1 lecture time then they can't get full.

L1onHeart

Originally posted by iambored
but if there is only 1 lecture time then they can't get full.

mm not really, like this semester ACCG 200 and ACCG 201 which have two sessions ( if i am not wrong) both are full and the department encouraged students to enroll in 2nd semester instead. But I think it is rather rare to be fulled for lecture

HSC
i was wondering wot r ur gaps in between pracs/tutes n stuff ??
coz i'm worried on what i'll b doing in between a 3 hr time gap:(

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i tried to eliminate the gaps in my timetable. last year i found that i did nothing in my spare time at usyd except hang around with friends and waste time.

if you have a 3 hour gap, the macq centre is right next to the uni so you can watch a movie there!! you just have to find someone with a 3 hour gap as well.

or you know you can do the right thing and be productive in that time and study.. LOL..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i have eliminated all gaps. i have only 1 1hr gap, and then 1hr gaps for lunch when needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)