Ever done anything REAAALLY embarrassing? (1 Viewer)

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
So there's these new people moving in up the street. It's always big news when someone new moves in, usually people here just move from say 175 to 152 or from 149B to 149. Anyway, I thought I'd sidle on over and see what I could see, along with pretty much everyone else in the street. think flash mobbing.

Anyway, when i got there (disguised as 'man-on-way-to-letterbox-to-post-a-letter') there was a biggish crowd gathered around the husband-wife team, asking the usual questions ('do you have children?' 'what do you do for a living?' 'are you planning on renovating?' 'what is your gross before-tax income?' are you catholic? you'd better not be bloody catholics, we don't take kindly to catholics round here', etc). While the men were distracting them, all the women were having a team meeting at the back of the truck, trying to peek inside at all the stuff.

While all this is going on, I happened to spot a large cardboard box attached to a girl about my age, must have been the daughter, and she was at least a 12.5/10. Anyway, I can see i've got only a few seconds to carefully craft a great pickup line, all the while distracted by the girl with the box. As i'm getting closer, the best thing i can come up with is something about her handling my package any time she wants, but i decided that that probably wasn't the best way to go. By now i'm right next to her, so I figure i'll to with the old favourite "G'day!", she'll turn around, see me, probably faint at the sight of such a dashing young man-on-the-way-to-post-a-letter, i'll catch her and the box and everyone will live happily ever after.

I got about as far as G' and then BAM, right into the worst bit of pavement in the street. Naturally i tried to cover it up by pretending to be jogging, and at the time i thought i might have got away with it too, and there's no way i was gonna turn around to look, hence revealing my identity to the aforementioned girl-with-box. So i bought a new shirt at the tennis shop (dark blue and red, as opposed to the light green which i was wearing) and took my hat off for the trip back, hoping my disguise would work.

Anyway, imagine it from her point of view. You're carrying this big heavy box from the car boot across the footpath, then some guy walks up to you, shouts "gggaaaAAAAY", and runs away. Ten minutes later he walks back wearing different clothes and politely says "good morning" as though nothing had happened.

And just to make a bad day worse, there's a phil ruddock fridge magnet in my letterbox when i get back home, smirking at me.

Anyone done something worse? Please? Don't let me suffer alone here.

davin

HSC
N/A
just done anything embarassing, or anyone as well?

HSC
Just say it was a joke you played on her, or say you see my twin

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
the first time i met my boyfriend, i made a drunken arse out of myself. i walked into a glass door, whilst carrying a full strawberry dauquiri, which i spilt all over my white jeans, right in front of him. later in the night, after id gone home and changed i spilt an entire chicken burger all over myself at 24 hour hungry jacks. Then, instead of saying goodbye, like a regular person, i took a run up and launched myself at his back, to give his back a hug. weird, i know. he was kind of suprised. then i toppled down the stairs, and cried in front of him, because i hurt my ankle.

at least yours was an accident! and only one thing

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
the first time i met my boyfriend, i made a drunken arse out of myself. i walked into a glass door, whilst carrying a full strawberry dauquiri, which i spilt all over my white jeans, right in front of him. later in the night, after id gone home and changed i spilt an entire chicken burger all over myself at 24 hour hungry jacks. Then, instead of saying goodbye, like a regular person, i took a run up and launched myself at his back, to give his back a hug. weird, i know. he was kind of suprised. then i toppled down the stairs, and cried in front of him, because i hurt my ankle.

at least yours was an accident! and only one thing
I can't stop laughing! Funniest thing I've read here in days/months!

shortie_689

HSC
my friend takes the cake....

we were 15 and all the way out at ingleburn station at about 12 at night waiting for a train to treck the whole way back to milsons pt... So there was my two friend my bf and myself and some drunk guy wobbling around when my friend is BUSTING for the toilet to her dismay the toilets are locked so she decides to go an pull down her pants an wee in the grate on the station with me an my friend tryin to block her from anyone seeing... As she is pulling up her pants over the loud speaker comes we saw that and its all recorded.... She starts screaming as there is this evil laugh coming over the speaker as all these guys are laughing at her....

I don't think my friend or I have laughed so hard in our ENTIRE lives....

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
shortie_689 said:

we were 15 and all the way out at ingleburn station at about 12 at night waiting for a train to treck the whole way back to milsons pt... So there was my two friend my bf and myself and some drunk guy wobbling around when my friend is BUSTING for the toilet to her dismay the toilets are locked so she decides to go an pull down her pants an wee in the grate on the station with me an my friend tryin to block her from anyone seeing... As she is pulling up her pants over the loud speaker comes we saw that and its all recorded.... She starts screaming as there is this evil laugh coming over the speaker as all these guys are laughing at her....

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAH ohhh fucking hell that is such funny shit. BBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAH peeing in a grate HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH people recorded it OHHHHHH mercy! thats hilarious. thankyou

HSC
my life i sfull of embarrassing stories. I am a walking/talking embarassment.
eg - falling out the window while trying to sneak out.
- being taken back to school in front of everyone by the police.
- falling in the water when fishing
latest one is talking about relationships with gay people and sending the msg to someone else by mistake!

Last edited:

SweetSeasons

HSC
I used to have this massive crush on Trent Waterhouse, from the Penrith Panthers. And i had the team poster wrapped around my school folder with him circled in a love heart.. any ways one day they had an autograph day or what ever and all I had iwth me was my school stuff... I forgot about the love heart n asked trent to sign my folder n he turned it over to find himself circled in a love heart to which he exlaimed "what's going on here aye"... I couldn't stop laughing from the embarrasment...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
go_swans said:
my life i sfull of embarrassing stories. I am a walking/talking embarassment.
eg - falling out the window while trying to sneak out.
- being taken back to school in front of everyone by the police.
- falling in the water when fishing
latest one is talking about relationships with gay people and sending the msg to someone else by mistake!
BBBBBBBBAHAHAHAH fuck that was funny.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
shortie_689 said:

LMAO!!!! ahahahahahaha far out thats hilarious *dies laughing*

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
FUNNY! haha i was laughing out loud then and my brother gave me this wierd look

iam gonna try saying GAAAY as a pickupline, then run off down the street,comeback in different clothing and pretend nothing happened

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
when i was 16, my then boyfriend broke it off with me, and immediateley i sent this msg to my best friend saying 'oh my god, xxx dumped me! ia m so depressed my life is over. etc."
anyway instead of sending it to her, i sent it to him by accident

xxFiveWords

HSC
drewbrow1 said:
So there's these new people moving in up the street. It's always big news when someone new moves in, usually people here just move from say 175 to 152 or from 149B to 149. Anyway, I thought I'd sidle on over and see what I could see, along with pretty much everyone else in the street. think flash mobbing.

Anyway, when i got there (disguised as 'man-on-way-to-letterbox-to-post-a-letter') there was a biggish crowd gathered around the husband-wife team, asking the usual questions ('do you have children?' 'what do you do for a living?' 'are you planning on renovating?' 'what is your gross before-tax income?' are you catholic? you'd better not be bloody catholics, we don't take kindly to catholics round here', etc). While the men were distracting them, all the women were having a team meeting at the back of the truck, trying to peek inside at all the stuff.

While all this is going on, I happened to spot a large cardboard box attached to a girl about my age, must have been the daughter, and she was at least a 12.5/10. Anyway, I can see i've got only a few seconds to carefully craft a great pickup line, all the while distracted by the girl with the box. As i'm getting closer, the best thing i can come up with is something about her handling my package any time she wants, but i decided that that probably wasn't the best way to go. By now i'm right next to her, so I figure i'll to with the old favourite "G'day!", she'll turn around, see me, probably faint at the sight of such a dashing young man-on-the-way-to-post-a-letter, i'll catch her and the box and everyone will live happily ever after.

I got about as far as G' and then BAM, right into the worst bit of pavement in the street. Naturally i tried to cover it up by pretending to be jogging, and at the time i thought i might have got away with it too, and there's no way i was gonna turn around to look, hence revealing my identity to the aforementioned girl-with-box. So i bought a new shirt at the tennis shop (dark blue and red, as opposed to the light green which i was wearing) and took my hat off for the trip back, hoping my disguise would work.

Anyway, imagine it from her point of view. You're carrying this big heavy box from the car boot across the footpath, then some guy walks up to you, shouts "gggaaaAAAAY", and runs away. Ten minutes later he walks back wearing different clothes and politely says "good morning" as though nothing had happened.

And just to make a bad day worse, there's a phil ruddock fridge magnet in my letterbox when i get back home, smirking at me.

Anyone done something worse? Please? Don't let me suffer alone here.
that made me ROFL. thanks =)

well... back in yr 7... me and my friends were following my crush around, and for some reason i took a step backward and found myself in a bin holder (ya know those yellow round metal things that hold bins) ... it was the middle of the playground, at lunch. I still haven't lived it down.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
when i was 16, my then boyfriend broke it off with me, and immediateley i sent this msg to my best friend saying 'oh my god, xxx dumped me! ia m so depressed my life is over. etc."
anyway instead of sending it to her, i sent it to him by accident
BAHAH ohhh thats gotta hurt. HAHAH how fucking embarrasing

HSC
Haha my most recent embarrassing moment was when me and my boyfriend went shopping on a Thursday night a few weeks ago.

We were looking in this shop, when I went to look at something else away from Daniel.

Anyway i finish looking at whatever i wanted to look at and then went to find daniel. i saw him kneeling down looking at these masks and i go over to him and start playing with his hair, running my fingers through it....

After a while, the guy that I thought was Daniel turns around, smiles and says "hey there", I realise it wasnt Daniel, scream, and as soon as I realised what happened Daniel walked around the corner and sees and has this "whats going on here?" look and then he realises what I have done, and we have both start laughing and run out of the shop.

Havent been back when the guy has been working since....

Egh...I was thinking about it later and should have acted more calmly when i realised it was daniel, i should have just said "hey how you doing?" and then got out of there or something. but i just made it worse by screaming.

anyway it was pretty funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)