• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ever had sex on the beach? (1 Viewer)

HSC
So have u ever had sex on the beach...if so did u enjouy it, why/ why not..and would u recommened it to someone else?

HSC
hahaha, yes i spose...but like many other things, wuldnt it just be a sper of the moment thing u know???

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**Temptation** said:
So have u ever had sex on the beach...if so did u enjouy it, why/ why not..and would u recommened it to someone else?
meh, i'd recommened it 2 sum1else....but just not me or my girl :)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
sand in body crevices isnt really comfortable.
same with dirt, so dont have sex in a garden/on dirt.
but like, go to the beach,m grab a few buckets of sand, go home, and tip the sand on your bedroom floor next to ur bed, find some cd of recordings of beach noises, ie, seagulls, children squealing, skanks screaming at 1ft waves coz it might smudge their waterproof makeup, and just waves in general, play it on stereo, there you have it, sex "on" the beach in ur own bedroom.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i don't particularly fancy sand up my undies... or up any part of my body, for that matter :|

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
bubz :D said:
i don't particularly fancy sand up my undies... or up any part of my body, for that matter :|
*giggles* That's like a tacit admission that you have a vagina.

I wish I I had one as well. But my parents made me sell mine to feed the orphans.

hatty

Banned
yeah but people dont bring towels to movies and restaurants because they dont expect to go swimming.

HSC
N/A
mmm_sofay said:
sand in body crevices isnt really comfortable.
same with dirt, so dont have sex in a garden/on dirt.
but like, go to the beach,m grab a few buckets of sand, go home, and tip the sand on your bedroom floor next to ur bed, find some cd of recordings of beach noises, ie, seagulls, children squealing, skanks screaming at 1ft waves coz it might smudge their waterproof makeup, and just waves in general, play it on stereo, there you have it, sex "on" the beach in ur own bedroom.
ahh, you made me laugh ... pretty goddaimn good idea- especially if you dont want the public watching you goin at it

ohh - also, if you take a towel [which most ppl do to the beach - even if sex is unplanned] the moving around is kinda gonna scrunh it up or whatever, hence causing sand and all to get where you dont want it.. so therez no real point of a towel. lol

HSC
ok we all know we dunt want sand in well places that could be uncomfortable...but has anyone actually tried it?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Oh yes, girls love sand up their vaginas.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
**Temptation** said:
ok we all know we dunt want sand in well places that could be uncomfortable...but has anyone actually tried it?
no but i'd like to try it..
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)