Ever hooked up eith your Ex's best friend?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ever hooked up with your Ex's best friend??

Hey everyone i was wondering how many people actually do the same mistake as i did and how it turned out ?? my experience wasnt so good hahahahhaha :)

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ive hooked up with an ex's ex best friend.
i have also hooked up with an ex's best friend, and one of his other friends.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
Yes, and trust me, from experience...IT DOES NOT END WELL!
It ruins freindships (both yours and theirs), and karma always bites back HARD...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
um, an ex's friend yes. but not best friend. infact, i'm still hooking up with the ex's friend and it still annoys the ex. woo!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
one of my ex's good friends were there to comfort me after we broke up, i think that kind of pissed my ex off so they weren't on good terms :confused:
then he liked me, and i guess i kind of liked him too, but i was too freaked and i didn't talk to him much anymore, so he went back to being good friends with my ex and started an anti-me club :)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
yes i did, and it didnt work out too good, doesnt matter now anyway, i love my baby!

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
i hooked up with my ex's twin sister... oops... that was funny, til she found out, then i hooked up with them both at the same party, at different times :eek:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
The best friend of the only ex I've ever had is me. So in answer to that question: yes, every day ;)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i hooked up with my friends ex...? thats like the other way around

she wasnt my best friend...just friend...but yeah. meh.

alessandra

HSC
yes, i have hooked up with an ex's best friend. i have also hooked up with my best friends ex. neither time was a problem once a relationships over its done .. unless it was really long and serious. one of my best friends went out with the same guy as me a few months after i did.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
Those people who answered yes was it outa revenge or did you really like them??
I got with guy #1.
Then I got with and did stuff with guy #2 who is good friends with guy #1, but I didnt know till this year, so nothing bad happened.
Then I got with guy #3, who is best friends with guy #2, but hates guy #1.
at first I felt bad, coz I liked #3 and was getting with him and stuff, but kinda still had a little something for #2, and last I heard, he still had something for me, so I was feeling really bad about getting with #3, but nothing bad happened.
And while I liked #3 and was getting with him and stuff, one of his friends, who I was friends with, decided to pash me while I was really drunk, after I got with #3.
And then I felt really bad, coz I really liked #3, while one of his good friends was pashing me behind some brick wall and ew.

fuck, im complicated.
but hey, you asked, I answered.

baby706

i went out with 1 of my exs for 14months then a week after we broke up i started seeing his best friend behind his back for 3 months. we both lied to my ex but he eventually found out so we ended it and now he hates me understandably. biggest regret of my life.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i knew a girl who would go out with as many ex boyfriends as she could straight after the relationship ended. particularly her good friends' ex's.

LIKE MINE. REPEATEDLY.

...she now dances for money.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I wish I hooked up with my ex's best friend - because she's bloody hot.

baby706 said:
i went out with 1 of my exs for 14months then a week after we broke up i started seeing his best friend behind his back for 3 months. we both lied to my ex but he eventually found out so we ended it and now he hates me understandably. biggest regret of my life.
What can anyone say? You're a slut and you didn't want to admit it.

You can't have your cake and eat it - the most obvious thing to do would have been to tell him up front, but no, logic eludes even the most slutty of sluts.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)