Everest Simulation (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Okay... this is what I get for not thoroughly reading the course outline.
I forgot to copy and paste my 'Goals on Track' page for both of my Everest simulations. I can't access it on the site anymore. Now I have nothing... Help?

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
gg do you remember your results?
a few of my group members forgot to do it too. we ended up just getting the list of goals and then punching in what we remember/thought was our results
I don't think they specifically requested for a screenshot, right?

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I photographed my personal and team goals but i didn't copy and paste the round information. Is that what we need?

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
I don't think you need the round information. they just want the page with your results on it...the page with % of your goals completed and % of team goals

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I don't think you need the round information. they just want the page with your results on it...the page with % of your goals completed and % of team goals
Oh thank god! Someone told me that I needed the round information and I did not copy any of that down

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Oh thank god! Someone told me that I needed the round information and I did not copy any of that down

someguy12

HSC
Yeah I did this too. I think I lost like one mark or something for not having it attached to my report. Depends how much of a dick your tutor is though.

halapenyo

HSC
also mgmt is the gayest subject in the history of mankind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)