• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

"Everwood". (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
Everwood is coming VERY soon to ch9 at 4pm. i guess that's an ok timeslot. it probably wouldn't survive in primetime.
Oh that is such a bad time! Why do they even bother? No-one is going to watch it at that time:(.

mr EaZy said:
lol,
but why are people so excited about when its gonna be on when they dont even know whats it all about? :)
I don't think anyone is excited, just interested in finding out what it is like:).

mr EaZy said:
is it like a big surprise ? the kind that knocks u off your chair or something? :)
It is not a mystery show. It is just Drama:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well that was just OK in my opinion. There is definitely is a lot of tension. I think it is more drama focused than most of the other teen shows:).

slip

HSC
i thought it was a movie. i was really suprised when it ended, i was like thats a shitty ending, then i looked at the programs and relised it was a movie. it was alright, i dunno if id watchit regularly.

persephone

HSC
i watched it this afternoon. it reminds me of some crappy telemovie. i don't really understand what it's supposed to be about but what else was i supposed to watch. there was crappy television all round today.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i saw the last 20 minutes... just happened to turn on the tv and realised it was that new show everwood. i didn't really understand it except that boy (efran ? ephran ?) has got some issues.
i heard it's like gilmore girls. what i saw..... it was NOTHING like gilmore girls.
and a 4pm saturday timeslot.... ahahah good luck to that show not being axed by ch 9.

Fry

Annegelic said:
i saw the last 20 minutes... just happened to turn on the tv and realised it was that new show everwood. i didn't really understand it except that boy (efran ? ephran ?) has got some issues.
i heard it's like gilmore girls. what i saw..... it was NOTHING like gilmore girls.
and a 4pm saturday timeslot.... ahahah good luck to that show not being axed by ch 9.
i thought it was boring. knew it would be anyway cos it's just like 7th Heaven and channel 9 delayed showing it by 3 years. i think it has been compared to Gilmore Girls because both shows are set in small tight-knit communities. the town Everwood reminded me of Stars Hollow.

the ratings don't matter in the afternoons that's why it was given that timeslot. gee, it's up with some real stiff competition there..Rex Hunt Fishing and the footy!

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Yep. I think we're a few seasons behind America. 10am is such a shit timeslot.

persephone

HSC
I watched it yesterday. It wasn't half bad. Though the whole Ephram and Amy thing will they won't they is annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)