Everyone vs Sourie/indian nerd/sourav/stop booting me/whatever his new name is (1 Viewer)

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Well after much thought and observation Ive noticed that there is a lot of hate and anger directed towards sourie, and Ive decided that we need a club. One where we can all pay him out together in a central location. Here. It would save a lot of time from changing threads all the time.
So here it is the "I hate sourie with a vengence" club. All are welcome to join except for sourie.

he is such a sad bastard with no friends..so he turn to "HSC" site for his social life..but then he realises his social skill lacks so much that even on the internet everyone hates him..

I can so see him in real life... on the computer all day...""trying" to pay people out..then realise he is making fool of himself...so he changes his name then the pattern continues..

to coverup his failure as a person, he tries to sound smart and all strong..but to us normal ppls we can obviously see his lack of personality and goodness

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Mandy you have to put your title into your signiture now, its the thing to do, and that way whenever you post Sourie will see what a tosser he is and may contemplate beating himslef to death :p

Sarah J

HSC
lol. I've been silently following this crusade for awhile now, and I have to tell you how funny it is. Kepp up the good work guys!!! :p :D

stressed02

I think we can work out Sourie's UAI (and he thinks he will get almost 100....pfft)

Based on the fact that he 'hasn't studied all year', didn't even mention his TEXTS in english, left every exam an hour to an hour and a half early, made up sources, people, quotes and historians in ancient history, claiming not to even know anything about the courses but still 'blitzing' the exams, learning business studies only from his GRANDPA, and seemingly doing 4 unit maths as well as General... hmmmm

LETS SEE.....

I have a feeling he's going to get that MYSTERY mark.... and i also have a feeling that he knows it as well... that's why he tells everyone how smart he was, how easy all the exams were, and puts others down.... YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL SOURIE - and no wonder you spend all your time paying out other people - because you have no friends 1) because you are an absolute dickhead and 2) because you are going to fail unlike all your smart North Sydney fellow friends... whose marks you are going to bring down by being so STUPID and not studying and leaving exams EARLY....

You are a dumb fuck.
Thankyou, please come again (said in curry accent) :p

mannnnndy

chocoholic
This guy is absolutely pathetic. Even if its all made up, hes been keeping up this for a month now. I mean come on thats pathetic.
YOU ARE A TOSSER SOURIE

im jess

ohhh can we have hate club meetings in our tree houses..... ill bring the fairy bread and soda pop..... who will bring the candy??

mmhmm

lmao

so do any of u know if IT'S a he or she!! some1 said its a he but i think its a she!!

mannnnndy

chocoholic
What you mean sourie? Sourie's probably the one who voted neither on the male/female poll. Thats where all their agression is coming from. Cant get girls or guys. :p

Lusty Pearl

stain

OK, so this is my first post here (forum virgin!!!) but ive been using the site for a number of months now
and I just wanna say what an impression the ongoing SOURIE argument has left on me.
I'm grateful for the amusement that Sourie's egotistical, narcissistic and just plain fucked up posts
have provided me with.
To see this absolute dick rave on about his alleged greatness has been a welcome stress relief
for us who are actually working hard for the HSC. Its obvious that Sourie has some hardcore
personality issues here - using the forums as an avenue to vent his overwhelming egoism....
keep it up Sourie you toss, post your results after the HSC so you can continue to entertain us
wth your fucking magificance--mate, you are a stain on the bedsheets of humanity.
:argue:

Jenjen

g'day all,

I totally agree about the whole sourie is a weird weird stuck up boy thing!

I just think he's a bit confused about the whole thing. Some people just don't get it when they're not wanted. I mean 4 different names???? Maybe he should pretend to be someone else each time- cos hes a down- keeps coming back saying "it's me again" VERY VERY LAME

Ps- he full tried to pay out what i looked like. cos i mean he's so seen me and all. and like him i'm really into placing full descriptions of myself + my phone number on the net cos i can't pick up in real life....RIGHT!!!! DICKHEAD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)