everything happens when ya least expect it (1 Viewer)

dressagestar

HSC
okay i met two guys on the same night and coincidentally got the numbers surprise surprise but now i'm torn between the the two.both guys wanna catch up and i dont know which one to choose at all i'm screwed for what to do what should i do

Redgoddess

HSC
catch up with both, get to know em better and THEN make an informed decision

T

Testpilot

dressagestar said:
okay i met two guys on the same night and coincidentally got the numbers surprise surprise
You just wanted to brag, didn't you.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Anonymou5 said:
I hope things go sour for you.:)
mate ur probably just jealous cos u couldn't even get pizza hut's phone number if u tried

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
breaking said:
mate ur probably just jealous cos u couldn't even get pizza hut's phone number if u tried
I am jealous, you have incredible skills of deduction.

millieforever

HSC
dressagestar said:
okay i met two guys on the same night and coincidentally got the numbers surprise surprise but now i'm torn between the the two.both guys wanna catch up and i dont know which one to choose at all i'm screwed for what to do what should i do
how can you decide if you dont know either of them? isn't that a bit shallow if you judge them by their physical appearance?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
i don't have a witty reply, i just want to comment on how annoying this post is.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
How are we supposed to help if YOU don't even know them? Did you just want us to tell you how very special you are to have accomplished such a feat?

Toss a coin.

Lions_Fist

HSC
Just get to know both of them better first... that would be the logical choice.
I don't think anyone said that when some guy gives you his number its instantly "exclusive" :p
And if they did, then I think it's probably the guys that are screwed over more in this situation than the chicks :p

j_a_m_e_s

Big Member
HSC
Lions_Fist said:
Just get to know both of them better first... that would be the logical choice.
I don't think anyone said that when some guy gives you his number its instantly "exclusive" :p
And if they did, then I think it's probably the guys that are screwed over more in this situation than the chicks :p
The real logical choice would be to have sex with both of them and then decide based on performance. That way everyone wins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)