Evil Ancient History Teachers! (click here to join support group) (1 Viewer)

My ancient history teacher is...

• Boring

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Condescending

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Considerate and helpful

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • EVIL! (this includes condescending and boring)

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
lol, well my teach is ok, but if your late she goes skits, were the ONLY class in the ENTIRE school of 4 ancient classes which has to do Rome *sigh* and she marks really hard. But she does give up free periods to help us if we need, reads the major sources and gives us imporatant quotes from them, and generally supports us through any avenue she can!!! Plus she introduced me to the all important post it note system!!! Lol so can i kinda join your group??????? Lol i got 2nd in the grade wiv 86 unscaled...i got beat by i girl who got an assesment mark :( but i'll get ova it

GillyBean

I actually have a pretty good Ancient teacher... although she had a habit of going off topic and talking bout the latest panthers game instead of the Delian League or Spartan women...
but we used to have Ostracisms every friday! hehe we all voted and if you got ostracised you got sent to the other ancient class for the last 5min of the lesson and missed out on the cake and lollies she brought in for us :)

stressed monkie

im a random
i join support group i join i join i join
my teacher is beyond scary, degrading, horrible and downright vicious she is like aaaaahh no words to describe her.
actually shes not really that bad but shes pretty bad. to her ancient is everything and if anyone mentions any other homework she'll say "why does ancient always come after everything else." and if were late she lays major guilt trips. and and yeh shes just really bad only and as my class got smaller the meaner she got we only have 12 ppl in the class and only like 5 ppl got over 50 in the trials.
yes so thats my teacher

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I think we had four or five people pass in my class, although I was the only person to get over 70. (My mark was 86, second was 67. Of course, I still got criticised for that mark, because it was slightly lower than what I get for my half-yearly, even if I got 15/25 on a section we hadn't been taught properly.. Ugh.)

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
my teacher's fantastic!
our class had the top 1o positions in the year, and the teacher is really enthusiastic. she's really knowlegeable and comes to school on strike days just for us

Wiggum

Yeah that's the problem about topping the subject and still saying it's not good enough. I guess it's better than going to some "good" school and getting something like around 65, and the average is about the same. Ah the pressure, the pressure.

jason7218972

w
Originally posted by malayz_angel
See Gregor Samsa, I never joke around about matters like this!

I hate my ancient history teacher and if any of you out there feel the same way, let's unite and vent together. I'll share my reasons next time I'm online (Gregor feel free to skip that section since you already had to go through that.)

Come on, Gregor and I can't be the only ones with less than stellar teachers!
wouldnt cheggles be delighted to hear that from her star student

TwistOfGold

HSC
sorry, I cant help with your poll either
My Ancient Teacher has to be one of the nicest, most genuinely lovely men I have ever known.
Add to that he is very very passionate about the subjects and yeh.. He is great.

malayz_angel

*sigh* my ancient teacher is heaps passionate about the subject too actually....and I like the subject fine.....its just when she and the subject combine.....i dont noe how to explain this properly...

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by malayz_angel
*sigh* my ancient teacher is heaps passionate about the subject too actually....and I like the subject fine.....its just when she and the subject combine.....i dont noe how to explain this properly...
I know how you feel... My economics teacher is like that. He is passionate, but about as knowledgeable as a rock about economics.

dead_god

my ancient history teacher doesn't know nything and gives us the same notes
she also doesn't know how to mark essays

Theologue

My ancient history teacher despises me.
The entire class knows it.
The Head teacher of History said she feels intimidated.
Thing is, another ancient history teacher, who doesn't teach it but adores it to bits always gives me supplements and has this higher plan for me.
I, however, deliberately answer exam questions with ambiguous witticisms denoted by ancient philosophies to which she gives me zero. I would have liked to thoroughly have learnt ancient history but some teachers just really get in your way.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by Theologue
My ancient history teacher despises me.
The entire class knows it.
The Head teacher of History said she feels intimidated.
Thing is, another ancient history teacher, who doesn't teach it but adores it to bits always gives me supplements and has this higher plan for me.
I, however, deliberately answer exam questions with ambiguous witticisms denoted by ancient philosophies to which she gives me zero. I would have liked to thoroughly have learnt ancient history but some teachers just really get in your way.
Interesting. Any examples of your 'amibigious witticisms denoted by ancient philosophies"?

Generally speaking however, for those of us who were unfortunate enough to be under eevil teachers, less than a day and we're finished, free even, emancipated in an examination-based process of manumission. I'm looking forward to it, provided I don't feel like I've screwed up. Good luck to you all. :)

Theologue

A question on worship...
I alluded to its primitive nature and man's desire to seek transcendental wonder of unattainable aspects of existence.
Nothing to do with Egypt's context but it made her mad.
Or perhaps, she did not care.
Either way, I laughed.

Theologue

After tomorrow, adieu structural and insipid ancient history constructed by the BOS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)