Evolution of Aus Biota. Prelim (1 Viewer)

bmc

HSC
Hey all i have this assignment and i can't find any information for a question. Can any help by providing some internet sites or texts. The question is:
-Develop a time line that identifies key events in the formation of australia as an island continent from its origins as part of gondwana. Thanks in advance.

P

pLuvia

bmc said:
Hey all i have this assignment and i can't find any information for a question. Can any help by providing some internet sites or texts. The question is:
-Develop a time line that identifies key events in the formation of australia as an island continent from its origins as part of gondwana. Thanks in advance.
u up to aust biota alredy??.. far out... ur fast.. we're only up to evolution.. :(

bmc

HSC
dont worry. we arent really. right now we are doing cells and we started with evolution. we are doing an assignment on asutralian biota to save time when we actually do get up to it.

P

pLuvia

bmc said:
dont worry. we arent really. right now we are doing cells and we started with evolution. we are doing an assignment on asutralian biota to save time when we actually do get up to it.
o.. lol.. ic.. lol.. y would u do that for.. that means ur class is like doin a thing from each topic haha at the same time

bmc

HSC
kadlil said:
o.. lol.. ic.. lol.. y would u do that for.. that means ur class is like doin a thing from each topic haha at the same time
Not quite. that was a misunderstanding. We are doing the course one module at a time but we have an assignment on the Australian Biota module which covers a focus area of it so that when we do get up 2 Australian Biota we dont have 2 cover that focus area.

P

pLuvia

bmc said:
Not quite. that was a misunderstanding. We are doing the course one module at a time but we have an assignment on the Australian Biota module which covers a focus area of it so that when we do get up 2 Australian Biota we dont have 2 cover that focus area.
oic ok... sorry

roundy

HSC
WOW

use are doin the same stuff as we are...

ive already started it, and have used some stuff from the Heinmann text book and wikipedia. also, some of teh note sform this site, have been very useful...

my assignment also consists of various parts of outside resources, such as the excel book

only diff is that we didnt have to do a timeline, ours is an essay :(...

hope that helped

~*Smel*~

HSC
We're doing a similar assignment but it's mainly about fossils and describing how they contribute to our understanding about evolution in Aust. By the sounds of it, I'd rather be doing your assignment bmc. i can find heaps of info on cont. drift.

bmc

HSC
~*Smel*~ said:
We're doing a similar assignment but it's mainly about fossils and describing how they contribute to our understanding about evolution in Aust. By the sounds of it, I'd rather be doing your assignment bmc. i can find heaps of info on cont. drift.
we had the fossils part of the assignment aswell. excel is extremely useful and this site has some great info on megafauna and related fossil finds: http://www.environment.sa.gov.au/parks/naracoorte/wonambi/animals/extinct/diprotodon.html and www.environment.sa.gov.au/parks/naracoorte/wonambi/animals/extinct/wonambi.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)