ex love (1 Viewer)

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
why do people still love/like/lust their exes?

i still kinda like one of mine, i dont know why though, but its an on-off thing of liking him and hating him.

so yer.
its a simple fact that whether or not they were dumped or were the dumper, ppl always want what they cant have...idiots...move on if youre dumped...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I hate my ex. And I haven't seen or talked to her in 6 months. But I still think about and lust over her because she is really sexy. If she was just average hotness I would have forgotten about her a long time ago.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
why do people still love/like/lust their exes?

i still kinda like one of mine, i dont know why though, but its an on-off thing of liking him and hating him.

so yer.
well you would have been pretty close.. thus the feelings dont necessarily disappear do they? :)... unless they do something that makes u want to shoot them! lol

HSC
Just last night I hooked up with my ex. We were together for ~2years and broke up something like 3years ago. So, there are no feelings of 'break-up' lust, or whatever causes people to hook up with their ex just after their relationship has ended.

It was a bit weird, but it was good... very good. I seriously think that if we had not both just recently ended other long term relationships, then we would be starting one very soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)