exam and bus (1 Viewer)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
When you go to the toilet, remember your seat number as you have to note it down on their log. Don't get a mind block otherwise you'll just waste time going back to your seat to note it down :p
I just make it up LOL
they don't check :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
You can't just walk "through" the racecourse.
You have to go all the way around, ie from Doncaster Ave, or down from Allison Rd

It'd take about 15 mins normal pace

HSC
walking back too unsw doesnt take that long, 10min max but im a fast walker

volition

arr.
HSC
it takes a fair while to walk down doncaster to the anzac parade UNSW entrance... I'd leave about 15-20 minutes just to be safe

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol, abit offtopic: Jeez Rcmaster sure does have a bad timetable XD

Anyways, thanks for the feedback guys! Hm...so which way is actually faster, near the gate 2 entrance, and walking back out onto anzac parade...or like near Gate 9 towards doncaster avenue, etc?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Rekkusu said:
Thanks for the redirection links sunny!

Hm, on second thoughts I might actually walk from uni to the racecourse. Do you basically walk towards those big racehorse stands that you see from Gate 2?
Ain't so easy mate.

You can't use the High St entrance from memory, and I've walked from Racecourse to UNSW- it's like... quite a walk? Can't remember how long but I think I spent about 30mins (although I was walking slow after final exam and just chatting with friends).

Last edited:

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Ouch >< Thanks for the warning serimify! So, you would suggest me taking the exit near Gate 9 at unsw, then walking up to Doncaster avenue right?

Because I might not plan to get to the racecourse from central station, since my parents drop me off at another station around 7am... XD

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
It's all very simple. Exit UNSW from an exit as north-western as possible, go north up Anzac Pde till you get to Doncaster Avenue then simply walk north all the way to the end of the road where you then turn right and head east till you get to the carpark entrance of Randwick Racecourse. Simple!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)