Exam Injuries (1 Viewer)

Shanan

Lumen Ex Tenebris
HSC
Hi all, after almost four weeks of exams, who is experiencing RES (repetitive exam syndrome)?

I have bruises on my legs because of my habit of wrapping my legs around the chair legs and a line of blisters running from halfway down my thumb into my palm and a MASSIVE bump on the ring finger and indents on the lower half of my palm because i have nails that dig into my hand when im writting for 3 hours straight

ghostofme

HSC
wow...i try to avaiod all that
cut nails, soft grip pens, plenty of practice writing..happy to say, no physical injuries
just a lot of mental/emotional ones

Revolution

HSC
Only injury I had was when I cut my thumb on the staple of my damn Extension English 1 exam. Luckily it didn't bleed, for some reason :/

purplemonkey

HSC
Injuries

My fried got a hairline fracture in her foot when one of our heavy-ass yet crappy exam desks collapsed. Got an application for misadventure. Bitch!

Lexie1001

HSC
my ipt exam gave me a massive paper cut right at the end, youd think ive suffered enough from these exams but it hurt like hell.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
Shanan said:
... a line of blisters running from halfway down my thumb into my palm and a MASSIVE bump on the ring finger...
I also have a massive bump on my ring finger. Its huge! And I have a blister on the inside of my thumb. Well, it was a blister, but now its sort of a callous. And I have a mark on my opposite thumb from where I cut myself on a staple during the chem exam. Its pretty much healed now. I have been finished exam for over a week now, after all.

Abtari

HSC
ok, my last exam was physics, and admittedly i was physically and mentally drained..

we had about 20 minutes to go and i thought i had completed the medical physics section.. but then i turned the page, only to realise there were two pages worth of questions remaining... i began to panick like anything.. and as soon as i did, my nose started bleeding.. u know how usually ppl piss their pants, well, yea, my nose bled like a stream (possibly the heat)..how coincidental

neway, i was relieved to complete the paper, even though i had a wad of red tissues in my hand..then, after the exam, i cartwheeled out of the exam hall cos i was so happy...

Last edited:

gosh

Revolution said:
Only injury I had was when I cut my thumb on the staple of my damn Extension English 1 exam. Luckily it didn't bleed, for some reason :/
yeah i hated those damn staples with the metal legs that dug into your nails

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I had a small bruise on my finger where my pen rests after all my exams.

the_thomasu

HSC
I was very pleased with how spread out all my exams were, was great. I experienced very minor dents into my fingers on exam days, which only lasted for a few hours afterwards... only real injury I had was falling down the stairs on the English Paper 2 day. The massive bruise on my ankle remained up until not to long ago, there is still a small mark of where it was. It hurt like anything if one poked it, but not at any other time so it didn't effect me in the exam. Although, it was constantly in my brain, a distraction, especially when I uncrossed and recrossed legs or something..... misadventure!!! 20 UAI point boost!! hmmn, maybe

a8o

HSC
starbaaa said:
I also have a massive bump on my ring finger. Its huge! And I have a blister on the inside of my thumb. Well, it was a blister, but now its sort of a callous. And I have a mark on my opposite thumb from where I cut myself on a staple during the chem exam. Its pretty much healed now. I have been finished exam for over a week now, after all.
Same here, but the bump's always been there. The exams just bloated it. It's probably permanent now.

mishka

HSC
N/A
purplemonkey said:
My fried got a hairline fracture in her foot when one of our heavy-ass yet crappy exam desks collapsed. Got an application for misadventure. Bitch!
hahaha hairline fractures in the foot really hurt!! i was on crutches for 4 weeks with one!! :rolleyes:

I still have a bump on my left middle finger from writing. And I did the HSC last year - it's a nice little reminder of the trauma I went through :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)