Exam question help!? (1 Viewer)

WesternSky

HSC
Can someone please help explain what the exam question means: "Evaluate strategies for managing change that could be used to resolve industrial conflict" means? Just give me an idea of how I can answer this in extended form would be very much appreciated, as I'm hopeless at Business Studies, it's like a foreign language, even though it's supposed to be common sense. PLEASE. Thank you :). #I'm new to this, so...please help. :eek2::confused::confused2::bomb:

findx

HSC
Can someone please help explain what the exam question means: "Evaluate strategies for managing change that could be used to resolve industrial conflict" means? Just give me an idea of how I can answer this in extended form would be very much appreciated, as I'm hopeless at Business Studies, it's like a foreign language, even though it's supposed to be common sense. PLEASE. Thank you :). #I'm new to this, so...please help. :eek2::confused::confused2::bomb:
You need to go to the "Strategies" part of Human Resources, or in operations "overcoming resistance to change".
From there you need to pin point which strategies are suitable for managing change. When a business decides to 'change' (e.g. outsource), usually there will be industrial conflict from affected stakeholders such as employees.

So ask yourself, what strategies can the business use

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)