• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Exam Questions (1 Viewer)

Shazer2

HSC
That makes sense! I should do some practice problems for these sorts of questions I'm asking but I imagine it'd be fairly difficult to get them. I've found some past yearly 2U papers, but most are from prestigious Sydney schools that are much harder than what I can do. Any suggestions?

Thanks deswa1. :)

deswa1

HSC
That makes sense! I should do some practice problems for these sorts of questions I'm asking but I imagine it'd be fairly difficult to get them. I've found some past yearly 2U papers, but most are from prestigious Sydney schools that are much harder than what I can do. Any suggestions?

Thanks deswa1. :)
Practice. Practice. Practice.

Make sure you have a general idea of all the theory- if you don't- go over it with a textbook/your teacher so you can understand the underlying ideas.

Then do papers and mark them. Yeah- at the start you'll get raped in terms of marks but as you do more, you'll realise that a lot of maths is very similar and ideas you learn in one question can be applied to others. Over time, you'll become more confident in maths and then you'll be able to smash it.

Shazer2

HSC
Practice. Practice. Practice.

Make sure you have a general idea of all the theory- if you don't- go over it with a textbook/your teacher so you can understand the underlying ideas.

Then do papers and mark them. Yeah- at the start you'll get raped in terms of marks but as you do more, you'll realise that a lot of maths is very similar and ideas you learn in one question can be applied to others. Over time, you'll become more confident in maths and then you'll be able to smash it.
What do I do to practice? Once I finish all the chapter reviews there is no point doing them again since I'll already know how to do them.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
@deswa1, if you run Chrome, you should look into the Daum equation editor extension. It allows you to click and type to generate LaTeX code. :) It's very fast and efficient.
How would you copy what you typed to here though?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
These are the three possible positions of D that make it a parallelogram (3 is stuffed up because it doesn't really fit on your diagram but the point should be clear):

dem hairy lines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)