exam results...??? (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well, only 8 days and we shall find out the truth! 8 days seems so close, yet so far!

ally15

Beep.
HSC
*gasp! i just saw the 98 days until the HSC. im more nervous for the ppl doing the hsc than getting my results :D. i remember this time last year and i saw that i only had a certain amount of days till the hsc....i was on bos XD shouldve been studying but meh. lol

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Jacks said:
you won't get any Fs Cape! Don't say that...envisage 4 HDs :D You'll get at least all passes and better...so don't worry!
u remind me of a friend whom is going to get that :/

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
theone123 said:
u remind me of a friend whom is going to get that :/
What? 4 HDs?? Yikes!! I will be happy if by the time I graduate I have one HD on my record :eek:

Jacks

HSC
I'm not expecting 4 HDs either...I was just going for a positive attitude...I think I'll be waiting a while for 4 overall HDs in one single semester!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
ally15 said:
*gasp! i just saw the 98 days until the HSC. im more nervous for the ppl doing the hsc than getting my results :D. i remember this time last year and i saw that i only had a certain amount of days till the hsc....i was on bos XD shouldve been studying but meh. lol
hahaha i agree with you there, i studied in the last few weeks for the HsC, it was so pathetic! Anyway's i still hate the waiting period, theres still two weeks until we recieve them omgosh.

sparkl3z said:
Autumn Session results will be available from 9am, Tuesday 19 July!!!!!!!!! (http://platformweb.uws.edu.au/)
aww for real? for some reason i thought they were coming out this friday...
dammnn this is gonna be one hell of a wait! im getting paranoid about my marks again!
only 2 weeks (kind of) of holidays left... i dont wanna go back to uni, i got used to sleeping in and being a bum :uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Friday would have been better. Looks like a sleepless / nervous weekend coming up.

And why are results released on tuesday? damn it :(

theone123

blue essence
HSC
just a week b4 the semester starts, that wrecks it all, no time to change units if failed any :(

Jacks

HSC
there will be time, but no time before tutorial registration. All that means is that you would change your units as you normally would, but you may end up with bad times for your tutorials since all the best times would be filled. I'm sure you won't fail, not many people will have to worry about failing and changing units...but in the case that you do, you'll still have time to sort something out.

klh

HSC
i wish they had sms mesg for exam results just like the hsc....it would make life so much easier.

hope everyone gets what they deserve [and at least pass or greater.]

Jacks

HSC
thanks klh, can't you get someone to check your results for you and get them to message you? or would you prefer to check yourself? I'm sure your marks will be good enough to share though, so there may be someone willing to do that if you wanted, of course you can change your password and such later if that worries you... :) Anyways good luck to you too!

klh

HSC
nup, plans have changed...i can actually be at the comp at 9 am to check now.

you too Jacks.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
sms would be so much better :) Then I don't have to wait for the library to open because my internet won't load anything in pweb :(

klh

HSC
can someone check pweb for their results?
my results for the previous sessions have dissapeared...???
i was just getting to know the thing and i cant see my other results!!!!

EDIT: why doent it load? do you use IE [Internet explorer] cape? ask the IT forum, they are sure to help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)