exam revision!! (1 Viewer)

blink rock

HSC
hi all!!!
i have a stupid request!
every exam i have done in society and culture has asked for a definition of personal experience and public knowledge, and i am still not sure what to write!! i dont know if we learnt it but if we did i mustnt have been in class that day!

i am scared it will ask for it again, amnd i know it is a popular HSC question, so i really need to know it!! n e help would be great!!! thankyou!!!

oh by the way, how did everyones PIPs go? what was your size/word count?

pig_93

HSC
personal experience is our micro world. it is what we learn through people like our family and friends. it is our immediate world.

public knowledge is what we get from consultations of media. it is the world beyond our micro world and is the world we know through the macro world. (the bigger picture)

thus, personal exp is micro and pub knowledge is macro, and combinining these two things give u social and cultural literacy ( i think )

my pip went OK thanks. not too happy with my conclusion (dont think i summed everything up well) but otherwise was fab. the central material was over and was 5200 and intro and conc were all over. lol i cant help it
what about urs?

blink rock

HSC
revision help

Thankyou!! it seems to make sense to me now!!!! my society trial isnt untill next thursday, but im just trying to get everything together that i am unsure of!
goodluck in the trials!!!! and thankyou!!!
-relief to have the PIP in hey, or so everyone keeps telling me. Personally, i am disapointed coz after 9 months i dont feel relieved coz i have exams, and have talked to so many who feel the same!!! It is wierd that we should be finished, our teacher made suchg a big deal about it at the start and now it is complete!!!
anyway, now i am just boring you, thankyou for the information!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)