Exam Room Humour (1 Viewer)

G

gabrielleh

Oh that reminds me..
In English my friend picked up a pen in reading time...the supervisor went angry at her.
When the supervisor left..she picked it up again as she didnt realise it was still reading time lmao.
The lady came over and snatched her pens off her ^.^

Aplus

HSC
N/A
F-O-B said:
Its not funny, so much as it was disturbing. The supervisor, a random middle-aged lady, kept staring at me. Like everytime I looked up..BANG she's there..looking!

Its so off putting...especially when they're so close by.
I hate that >_< . They make you feel like whatever you're writing isn't good enough.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Today a friend of mine walked in then couldn't find his pens, so he raised his hand and asked if he could go get them. As he was walking out he realised they were in his pocket and he pulled like 10 out and went back to his desk.

It's not as funny written as it was in real life :)

C

cagla

ajdlinux said:
Today a friend of mine walked in then couldn't find his pens, so he raised his hand and asked if he could go get them. As he was walking out he realised they were in his pocket and he pulled like 10 out and went back to his desk.

thats funny as

my supervisors were related to the teachers and they were old as well'
EVERY time she told us our time was up, even when i was prepared, i got freaked out by the lady's voice through the microphone

militiaman

HSC
F-O-B said:
Its not funny, so much as it was disturbing. The supervisor, a random middle-aged lady, kept staring at me. Like everytime I looked up..BANG she's there..looking!

Its so off putting...especially when they're so close by.
Haha, I told my friends the GILF thing today, and it disturbed them greatly :D I dunno, I might go a couple of them...

jk! lol

Anyway today wasn't so annoying for me, and I swear I could hear someone playing that stupid high-pitched sound on their phone which obviously none of the old supervisors could hear. Also tapping.

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
militiaman said:
Haha, I told my friends the GILF thing today, and it disturbed them greatly :D I dunno, I might go a couple of them...

jk! lol

Anyway today wasn't so annoying for me, and I swear I could hear someone playing that stupid high-pitched sound on their phone which obviously none of the old supervisors could hear. Also tapping.
Do those high pitched sounds work? My friend said she tried it and her teacher heard it.

Hampsters-rul

HSC
ajdlinux said:

Haha that was so funny everyone was laughing!!

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
That pens thing sounds funny. Nothing happened today except people outside screaming which wasn't really funny, but got a few people laughing.

howboutno

HSC
Today about halfway through the Maths exam, almost everyone was finished and sitting really quietly, then out of nowhere, we hear this really loud scream. Next thing we know, a girl is running towards the front of the room, saying in a scared voice "There's a spider on me!!!" Then she tried to shake it off and she screamed again "WHERE IS IT?!?!?!" Then the exam supervisor brushed it off her back.

Ohh it was funny as!! :rofl:

And also when we finished our last exam, the supervisor said "Okay year 10, pens down," and everyone in the room breathed a huge sigh of relief.

militiaman

HSC
ahhliss said:
Do those high pitched sounds work? My friend said she tried it and her teacher heard it.
Definitely, people at my school played them all the time last year and it pissed me off.

Today about halfway through the Maths exam, almost everyone was finished and sitting really quietly, then out of nowhere, we hear this really loud scream. Next thing we know, a girl is running towards the front of the room, saying in a scared voice "There's a spider on me!!!" Then she tried to shake it off and she screamed again "WHERE IS IT?!?!?!" Then the exam supervisor brushed it off her back.

Ohh it was funny as!!
Hahahaha!

Was she serious or just trying to get a bit of attention?

howboutno

HSC
I think she was serious. She looked terrified!! And I don't really like that girl, so it was all the more funnier :rofl:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Previously, it was the countdown to the finish of the SC exams. Last 10 seconds, everyone was counting, then my friend rips out a 4 second fart.

Epic win.

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
haha

'year 10, pens down'

someone up the back of the room yells

'TITS!!!'

supervisor looked horrified...never found out who it was...lol

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
A superviser tripped over someones leg today. everyone in the hall was cracking up

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
Okay, I've been staring at this a while. Fine. *sighs*

Speaking of spiders, we were going into Maths and half of us were sitting down when one of the girls (we're all girls. -_-) suddenly shrieks 'cos there's a huntsman on her chair. People begin crowding around and they scoop it up and carry it out of the hall.

I can't explain it in a funny way can I? ^^; Not a particularly funny person.

Not to mention the windows were open and the sunlight was coming in so we pulled curtains over the windows. Whenever I looked up, there'd be curtains billowing over my head (I'm so short, -_-) and sunlight all over my paper. Blinding. ><; The curtains amused me though.

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
Lol there was a huntsman in maths class once. It was behind the door and the teacher said not to do anything that would move it. When she went to get something to take the spider outside, a girl went to look but got scared and moved the door. It ended up under the clipboard teachers put the rolls on. With difficulty she ended up taking it outside and told us it's not dangerous and not to worry. I was just like "if it's not dangerous, why's it called a huntsman?" Good times... Ehehe

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
ahhliss said:
Lol there was a huntsman in maths class once. It was behind the door and the teacher said not to do anything that would move it. When she went to get something to take the spider outside, a girl went to look but got scared and moved the door. It ended up under the clipboard teachers put the rolls on. With difficulty she ended up taking it outside and told us it's not dangerous and not to worry. I was just like "if it's not dangerous, why's it called a huntsman?" Good times... Ehehe
xD

I remember when we had a giant spider in Science though. Not sure if it was a huntsman, I think so. That was three times I think. Spiders love the Science rooms.

Our Science teacher gave the spider a name. xD It's usually on the roof though or high up the wall. People give it a wide berth. Then panic when it disappears and reappears. xD

sarahbradley07

Gold Coast Schoolies '09
HSC
Our exam room was pretty funny.
Everyone finished the history/geography after and hour so we had an hour sitting there bored and people were doing random funny stuff.
You know how you do that thing with you finger and the edge of your mouth and it makes a pop noise ? well our whole year did it in mexican wave style so the front row did it then the next etc etc ! the head supervisor yelled at us so much so ten minutes later we did it again ! quite hilarious!
And there was this idiot chick in front of me who clicked her pen for most of every test and decided it would be fun to sit there and rip up her peice of blank paper. she did this for about 30 minutes and it was the most annoying thing ever! i seriously could hav killed her !
There was heaps of funny stuff but alot of them were "you had 2 be there..." moments !
taa x

blahh blahhh

HSC
well our tables were wobbly .... and ppl kept putin paperss under the leg fingyy .... n ohh yerr our supervisorss got pissed off and gave us a biggg lecture .... they were about to cryy..... coz lyk alota ppl didnt ryt there student numba or their center numba ..... and they had to do it for us .... loll ....while they were givin a lecturee we wee crakin up laughinnnnnn and there lyk ... its not funni its slakk on usss ...... n den while we were doin it they would com around and chk who the ppl were that didnt ryt there student numba n center numba ...... loll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)