Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
it was good. i'm still pissed that i didnt answer that kochs postulates question properly, though. looking back at it i cannot believe i didnt recognise that we HAD to talk about the postulates. i mentioned it in a round about way but his name never got mentioned.

anyway: the rest of it was reaaaaaallly good i thought. did anyone think maybe the communication section was too easy? like i was reading it and thinking
wow there has to be some sort of trick here...why did i bother studying all that action potential stuff when they asked us on all the basics?

shimmy&shine

HSC
ditto.

I was like, they haven't really tested us on neurotransmitters, nerve bundles, cerebellum, action potentials the past years, so i studied them really hard.

then what do you get.

zilch questions on them.

they make it easy on purpose. Just so that non-sciency-chemistry-physics people can at least do a sciency-biology subject.

geo.mcc

HSC
N/A
i think in the 8 marker you had to say that while their expermental proceedure was valid, it was unethical because he swallowed the bacteria himself.
Goldfish they wanted you to talk about how both genetic and environmental factors can affect the goldfish. Like, one gets less food so its slightly smaller or one could have the smaller gene or something.
Communcation was so easy it was stupid. They hardly tested any harder stuff in the whole test at all. I want a chance to demonstrate that i know stuff!

shimmy&shine

HSC
geo.mcc said:
Communcation was so easy it was stupid. They hardly tested any harder stuff in the whole test at all. I want a chance to demonstrate that i know stuff!
lol, me to. I want to show them i know stuff. I felt so unfulfilled and used whn i left the exam. Silly bio exam writers. they think we're stupid.

well i'll just go write my own exam! lol. JUST JOKING!!! but honestly..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)