Exam Thoughts. (1 Viewer)

Beege

HSC
Great exam, nothing overly hard. That internet package one was ridiculously easy, just common sense. For that normalisation question, why was it worth 5 marks. I did two tables and did a one to one relationship, what else?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Beege said:
Great exam, nothing overly hard. That internet package one was ridiculously easy, just common sense. For that normalisation question, why was it worth 5 marks. I did two tables and did a one to one relationship, what else?
Exact same thoughts and approach.
Except I forgot to put a primary key for InvoiceID

microcacti said:
It should have been a one-many relationship... 1 Chemist for many invoices
:eek:

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
holy crap that was an exam?
i mean it was by far soo much easier than others ive been doing.

yeah two tables. one to many relationship.

the hardest for me was the last question in Multimedia the 6 marker. but even that i managed =/

No more IPT!! haha

jb2007

HSC
YEa that stupid multimedia question about the iPhone and that table I had no idea....I either did it right or all wrong...:(

HSC
You gotta be kidding me. How can you assume there one Chemist can only have one and only one invoice?

Of course it's a one to many!!!

Also, my thought on the exam, FUCKING OWNED!!!!
ROAR THAT WAS THE EASIEST SHIT EVER!!

NO DATAFLOW DIAGRAMS
NO CONTEX DIAGRAMS
FUCKING FLOWCHART MULTI-CHOICE IS WHERE I LOST ONE MARK LOL.

So anyway, I dropped 2 marks in multi-choice. I think I got everything else all right, though there were 2 other parts of the big questions which I deemed very ambigous.

The database question, I did the 5 marker in 30 bloody seconds, can't believe how easy that was, omg.

Filled EVERY booklet to the last page, except for question 23 I think, I didn't use the last page because it was too easy, etc.

I used 2 booklets for the 2 option topics, went 1 page over for TPS and 3 pages over for Multimedia. I fking LOVED the multimedia question, especially the last one, I talked about DRM controversy and a whole lot of other crap.

I spewed out EVERY SINGLE THING that's in the silly-bus which applied.

I could vertually guarantee myself 1st place in the state, if it wasn't for those 2 >< multiple choice questions I screwed up.

I HATE MULTIPLE CHOICE, WHY CAN'T ALL QUESTIONS BE LONG-RESPONSE?!?!?!?!

NeoTokyo

HSC
Didn't finish on time. =(
I partially completed the very last question of multimedia, and I barely got to complete the iPhone table ... reason being, I totally had to redo the comparison between the two cable plans. I actually wrote a page comparing the wrong connection plans .. argh !

microcacti

HSC
The exam was long... I had to rush a bit (no pun intended) on the multimedia question, but I did mighty fine!

Last edited:

LatK7

HSC
I don't know why i did this, but i put an extra table on the normalisation question.

It still works....lol, oh well.

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
i finished with two mins to go!
just enough time to make sure i answered everything
but even if i didnt answer something it wouldnt have made a difference lol.

i was the only one left at 5pm haha

chinde

HSC
hm i thought it was pretty good.. i liked ther prison article - eassy. but everything is so wordyyy i cbf, i wish they were all like 'distinguish' 'define' etc.

and NO SYSTEM FLOW! that suckkkkks i praticed so dam much and it means all the freaking dumb people are home free.:burn:

in transaction processing systems i like sucked at the health dept crap - just coz i misread a question and started talking about collecting and processing but not in relation to verification of the user's ID. annoyying.

other than that it was all pretty good, well the iphone table thing was kinda random - im like wat has this got to do with anything :confused:
oh! and i didnt finish the last q :( i like ran out of time, the examiner wa slike starign at me "pens DOWWWWWWNNN" UGH i like threw my pen at the desk :p

G

gaoOO

was it even easier than last year's, coz last year's was just bullsh!tting skills. No knowledge was required.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
gaoOO said:
was it even easier than last year's, coz last year's was just bullsh!tting skills. No knowledge was required.
This one actually TOLD you what to bullshit about LOL. Instead of discussing the issues, they give you the issues to discuss. Easier bullshitting.

I hope this exam doesn't scale down so much because reading the postso n here it looks like you'll need 95+ to get a band 6 lol.. but then again who can't get 95+ on that exam?!

LatK7

HSC
Yes i agree that the table was rubbish. It was look, write down something, repeat process. I know what i did was correct, but it still felt very strange.

LatK7

HSC
Martyno1 said:
This one actually TOLD you what to bullshit about LOL. Instead of discussing the issues, they give you the issues to discuss. Easier bullshitting.

I hope this exam doesn't scale down so much because reading the postso n here it looks like you'll need 95+ to get a band 6 lol.. but then again who can't get 95+ on that exam?!
Depends how hard they mark the 4-6 mark questions i'd imagine. If they're nice to us then yeah 95 ahoy!!

:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)