Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Jakulore

HSC
Post your thoughts here!

Keen to hear how everyone did and what the questions were!

afltkd

HSC
N/A
Pompeii very difficult multiple choice had to make a lost of educated guesses.
Minoan and Hatshepsut section was really good and straight forward. Anyone do New Kingdom Egypt? Very difficult questions basically from the same dot point but different versions.

Hope you guys did well and were happy with your results, best of luck for the rest of the exams. Hope to hear your thoughts about this exam.
For Pompeii multiple choice I put
1) religion
2)statement 1 is true statement 2 is false
3) fuller
4) outside Pompeii Nucerian gate
5) quinquennial Duumviri

heda

HSC
i did sparta, nke and hatshepsut. nke was actually crazy difficult i wasn't really expecting them to narrow down that much on the relations dot point. like...mitanni of all places? lol. particularly in comparison with last year's hsc, nke's essay questions were a lot more challenging.

skatecow

HSC
Generally, for me, a really hard hard exam. Both greek world 500-440 questions were awful, P&H was also really hard.

HSC
N/A
You have the exact same multiple choice as me except for 5 i put the concept of honour
Generally, for me it was the only 'hard' section in the paper
Good luck to you to :) :)

HSC
N/A
wait, do you remember what multiple choice you put for the question about how to identify whether it was a roman colony?

STUDENT K

HSC
Everything was pretty ok for me EXCEPT for EGYPT to the death of THUTMOSE IV which was terrible, i probs got like 10 out of 25 for that. It was honestly just so terrible, as i did not study for either of the questions. Easiest was Minoans which I reckon I aced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)