Exam Timetable (1 Viewer)

Demise

HSC
Well, I'm planning on leaving for a holiday at the end of June (around the 29th) but exams finish on the 1st of July, is there anyway to find out the exam timetable for my subjects so I know whether to book or not?

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
Not this early, exam dates usually are revealed in the syllabus for the courses you're taking.

In any case I'd say it's highly likely you'll have something around that time.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Not this early, exam dates usually are revealed in the syllabus for the courses you're taking.

In any case I'd say it's highly likely you'll have something around that time.
Syllabus? No.

Exam timetables are released in like Week 9 or 10 of Semester. Uni advice is the same - they allocate two or so weeks for exams, and they expect students to work around that. You know the dates which exams may be held - you'll have to not book anything at all during that time.

Only way around this is if you can wait until then, get the final timetable - and then book.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
A couple of courses I took a while back had the exam dates in Syllabus. Assumed this was the case with all courses. My bad. :(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
At UNSW? I dunno if that's the case, because I thought exam timetabling was done later on and finalised later in Semester - so writing when it'd be in a publication made even before the semester begins would be... impossible.

michaeljennings

HSC
At UNSW? I dunno if that's the case, because I thought exam timetabling was done later on and finalised later in Semester - so writing when it'd be in a publication made even before the semester begins would be... impossible.
+1

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
I think the way it was was that they weren't courses that required formal timetabling for the exam, etc. Hence it was just a "hey it's on this date, come and do it".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)