Exams by Yourself (1 Viewer)

Haaalp

HSC
Anybody going to be in any exams by themselves?

I have Modern History all by my lonesome. :uhoh:
2 people will be in IT including myself.
3 people will be in Art including Myself.
5 people will be in Food Tech including Myself.

:uhoh::uhoh:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Nup. :)
The lowest is MX2 with 4 but around 26 mathematics people will be there too. And the next lowest is MX1 with 8. Then chem with 10, then SoR2 with 11, then bio with 26, and tomorrow there will be 102 for standard with 18 more for advanced.

jessxxxr

HSC
hahah i will be doing my tourism exam all by my lonesome, but they said that they're going to move it into the library, disappointing, it would be interesting having a hall all to yourself

HelenaJean

HSC
my in ancient history next week :) our bio class only had 3 too.

the principal was bitching to my mum that he needs to hire 2 supervisors to watch me for child protection reasons!!!

hehe, i did my ancient trial all by myself too, not even a supevisor! >_> i regret not cheating.

M

MichelleV

Wow; It's strange thinking how small some people's classes are.
At our school, they just didn't bother running classes with like less than 8 people.
They kept them going if people dropped, but it still sucked not being able to do the subjects you wanted because nobody else picked it :/

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
At our school, they just didn't bother running classes with like less than 8 people.
They kept them going if people dropped, but it still sucked not being able to do the subjects you wanted because nobody else picked it :/
This is the reason I did economics instead of Drama...
Economics is now my best class.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
This is the reason I did Biology instead of Drama and Art... Averaging 90% in Bio and it's my favourite subject...

lockedbox

HSC
I hav esepeate supervison and the english exams had only 8 or 10 people, so I imagine that my other exams are going to be pretty empty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)