Exams (1 Viewer)

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
How are you all doing in Stuvac Hibernation Mode?

I thought it might be useful to post if you are unsure about any exam locations you might be faced with.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
exams suck arse.
and to top it off, i wont be with my friends, im stuck over in HPE coz of my special provisions :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I don't know where two of my exam locations are. One is in the Hunter Cafeteria (HB18 HUNTER CAFETERIA) and the other is in the Hunter Building (HC02 HUNTER BLDG):(.

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
Hunter Caf is easy, if you walk past student services past a mail box and down the ramp you will be there (there is a snack and drick machines and some pay phones) the windows will be covered in black plastic making it hard to miss. The exam entrance is near LOGO and there is usually an exam reviver station there as well.

the HC02 you will have to check out beforehand, C is the level and you will have to follow the numbers till you get to the room. If in doubt afterwards goto student services or contact and they will try and help you out. They always have the seating allocations posted outside the exam rooms so that may also help.

I hope this has been of some use.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
How is the study for MATH2310 going mrbassman? im about to start another all night study session soon :eek: hopefully the exam wont be too bad though. btw Good Idea for a thread

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
and with regard to sucky locations, i have an exam in EF20, it is the coldest room at the university because it is a part of the sustainable engineering complex so there is no heating or cooling there as it was designed to get the winter sun, the only problem is there is none so i will be taking my hot water bottle to the exam i think. :D

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
well i just got the ODE notes so i am happy now. my cheat sheet is almost complete so now all i have to do is test it out on some more past papers

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
I havent really started on the cheat sheet yet...I have just been doing past papers and exercises from stewart and purple booklet.
I think im going to just go through the whole course tonight and find any problem areas

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
tomorrow will be a major cram i feel coz i want to get my WAM to increase. I have already passed two of my subjects(one of them I nearly have a D for). 2310 is the only problem for me because if you get more than 2 Q's wrong you cannot get a HD

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
2310 is my best subject. I'm aiming for 100% in the course....I doubt that i wil get that, but i would like above 90 to boost my WAM, so that my transfer to civil eng / maths is a sure thing. I could afford to get wrong in the final exam and still get HD cos i got 100% in the quizzes..but i still am going to study insanely hard tonight and tomorrow. I think that summerfield will chuck in a funky integrating factor question, like in the first quiz :eek:. good luck with the study :)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i dont have any exams. i have a feature article due on tuesday and an essay due on wednesday, then im finished

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by um..
i dont have any exams. i have a feature article due on tuesday and an essay due on wednesday, then im finished
oh screw you!!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by mrbassman
Hunter Caf is easy, if you walk past student services past a mail box and down the ramp you will be there (there is a snack and drick machines and some pay phones) the windows will be covered in black plastic making it hard to miss. The exam entrance is near LOGO and there is usually an exam reviver station there as well.
I know where the Hunter Cafeteria is, but I can't really follow your instructions, sorry. Thanks for your help though:). I will just have to get there early and look around:).

Originally posted by mrbassman
the HC02 you will have to check out beforehand, C is the level and you will have to follow the numbers till you get to the room. If in doubt afterwards goto student services or contact and they will try and help you out. They always have the seating allocations posted outside the exam rooms so that may also help.
Thanks for that. Is level C the third level:confused:?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ranger Stacie
my exams are mainly in the great hall, wherever that may be. I have 3 exams this week :(
do you know where mcmullin buidling is? straight opposite that...head up the hill from the now defunct multistory carpark and its on the left.

McDaddy

HSC
N/A
Where do we find out what the room and seat allocations for the exams? I can't find em on the net.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by PrincessSJ
Exam reviver stations?? what are they.. are they near the great hall at all?
apparently their near the GH and over in/near Hunter building somewhere.
from what i can gather, you can get free tea/coffee and pens/rubbers/ etc

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by clive
How is the study for MATH2310 going mrbassman? im about to start another all night study session soon :eek: hopefully the exam wont be too bad though. btw Good Idea for a thread
I just had an exam [ECON1110] that was in the Great Hall with the MATH2310 exam:). Do you think you got the 100% you were aiming for:)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)