• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Exchange students; immoral? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Gavrillo said:
I suck with morality. Can someone tell me if it's okay to go along with your American exchange students, who are apart of a wider cultural-exchange group, to a messed-up party and make out with 10+ Americans?

Also, they were all goth/hardcore...if that matters.

Oh, lastly, I have a girlfriend...tell me, am I immoral?

If so, what do I tell me girlfriend?
i cant keep quiet about this...YOU ARE AN IDIOT...

youre asking a bunch of relationship washups if its ok to go make out with some americans and...wait for it...this is the bit i deplore most...CHEAT ON YOUR GIRL....honestly mate...cheating is the lowest of the low. if you dont want her anymore or she isnt floating your boat, leave her! dont put her through that...

i know what its like to be cheated on...it hurts more than a welding iron to the tongue...dont do it man...mind you i guess you wouldve already done it by now...

so, we come to the question of what to tell your girlfriend. if you are stupid enough to have done this, you tell her the ABSOLUTE TRUTH...you hooked up with other girls and kept it from her...cheating is the worst thing ever, if you've cheated i hope she dumps you for it...

lowlife, low morals idiot...

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Gavrillo.. you sound like a man-whore mister. You're poor girlfriend.. hope she hasn't caught anything from you.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Jeez, thanks for the help guys...except Jumb, you suck bum.

After a few days wrestling with my conscience, I think I'm just going to have to tell my long-term GF. I hope she'll understand.

Thinking back to that night, it felt so good to be around such completly different women - who I never sexed. A change is what I needed.

Maybe a change is what I need now...progression.
You need a blog. We don't care about what you think.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Jeez, thanks for the help guys...except Jumb, you suck bum.

After a few days wrestling with my conscience, I think I'm just going to have to tell my long-term GF. I hope she'll understand.

Thinking back to that night, it felt so good to be around such completly different women - who I never sexed. A change is what I needed.

Maybe a change is what I need now...progression.
Shame on you.

How dare you cheat on your long-term girlfriend? Is the least bit of self-restrait not one of your attributes?

Cheating has a different definition for most people, and you, for one, considers yourself cheating only when you're having sex. I despise people like you.

If your girlfriend is in her right frame of mind, she'll leave you for someone more worthy of being a boyfriend.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

I still can't get over the goths thing <3

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Shame on you.

How dare you cheat on your long-term girlfriend? Is the least bit of self-restrait not one of your attributes?

Cheating has a different definition for most people, and you, for one, considers yourself cheating only when you're having sex. I despise people like you.

If your girlfriend is in her right frame of mind, she'll leave you for someone more worthy of being a boyfriend.
yeah I agree..........

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
If you needed a change you shouldn't have a girlfriend in the first place. Especially not a long term one.
From the sounds of this, I'm amazed you even managed to find a girl in the first place
And cheating on someone doesn't just mean having sex with someone else. What you did was disgusting, incredibly low and immoral

Sam2064

neo_o said:
If you tell her that they were all goths, she'll probably just laugh at you.
agreed, i would hav said nice job dont ever tell ur gf, but...goths..dang

thats the sound of u loosing respect.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Nah, I told her. I couldn't comitt to her if I didn't.

She handled it well. She's actually done the same to me. Last month she got it on with her long-term friend from Sydney. So, it's all good.

Yay for morality.

kaylz

HSC
DUmp the whore, gav. You don't deserve to be treated like that.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
kaylz said:
DUmp the whore, gav. You don't deserve to be treated like that.
you deserve a block of cheese

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
You two deserve each other.

No, it wasn't a compliment.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
You two deserve each other.

No, it wasn't a compliment.
but they'd make such a platonic couple

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)