Excited~!! (1 Viewer)

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Yeah! i used to b nervous, but now im excited :D just thinking about it.....finally i can sleep till 12pm :D and yeah im totally free in like <1mnth!

cant wait! anyone else?

Roga

HSC
In the back of mind, I'm excited. It's probably the fact that this is the last thing we'll be doing and once it's over, we're free.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Not really excited. My first exam is in less than 24hrs. After which, I have only a few hours to study for English...

DaveYoung

Awesome
HSC
Absolutezero said:
Not really excited. My first exam is in less than 24hrs. After which, I have only a few hours to study for English...
Hehe, same. Already screwed up English (Advanced) though. This last exam may actually push my average result below the 50% zone.

BlueGiraffe

HSC
Hey yeah, I'm excited and strangely mellow. I've worked really hard for well... 13 years and can't wait til these exams are over. It's always been there... like looming ahead, but been so far away. I always thought that when the HSC came I'd be so prepared and really really nervous, but it's on friday and i'm scarcely more prepared than I usually am and I'm no where near as nervous.
The fact that once we do area of studies... bye bye journeys. I won't need to remember anything about bladerunner or harwood... It's an awesome idea.
So yes. I'm excited.

mattchis

HSC
Heh ill just be glad that english will finally be finished after next monday (its not even a real subject . . .)

BlueGiraffe

HSC
Ok I was excited... I've done some exams... and now I have more. Excitement is taking a back seat and anxiety is driving :uhoh:

nrs1990

HSC
I'm so looking forward to Thursday afternoon next week...

hon1hon2hon3

HSC
I am a little different, not excited at all ! I need a uai of at least 90 , or else i am stuffed , and yet i already stuffed up my ESL english . . . its more like worrying then excited.

EnesUnal1991

HSC
hon1hon2hon3 said:
I am a little different, not excited at all ! I need a uai of at least 90 , or else i am stuffed , and yet i already stuffed up my ESL english . . . its more like worrying then excited.
i need a UAI of around 81 and had a dream that my UAI was going to be 81.25 so cheers. although im studying to get higher my predicted UAI turned out to be 83 so im not exited anymore as all my five exams went cool and my last exam is in 4 days.
i learnt that the HSC wasnt "the end of my life" like everyone was saying. it was just like the School certificate. i only get exited when i think of the freedom im going to have after tuesday.

goodluck and i hope everyone gets the UAI they want. :)

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
sigh... this upcoming week is going to fucking own me in the face soooo hard. 4 exams, two of which are ancient/modern = mega cram/stress.

h9gfwhf9iewpohgergerpoinge

sigh i just want 90, and feed off my (hopefully) good english results to get +5 pts and do b comm at unsw <3

danz90

HSC
Rhanoct said:
sigh... this upcoming week is going to fucking own me in the face soooo hard. 4 exams, two of which are ancient/modern = mega cram/stress.

h9gfwhf9iewpohgergerpoinge

sigh i just want 90, and feed off my (hopefully) good english results to get +5 pts and do b comm at unsw <3
ditto... i've got 4 exams nxt week.

fuuuck its gonna be such a big BLUR of my life. everything will be so quick (hopefully).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)