Excuses.... (1 Viewer)

Sset561986

I am so over the excuse 'i was pissed' fair enough it's often the only reason for doing or saying something stupid but surely there are more imaginative excuses out there ...

V

val_dramaqueen

well.... i use it...,. but what's it got to do with love and relationships???

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Mate, id have to agree. You make the choice to get drunk, so saying I was drunk really ain't much of an excuse.

Sset561986

val_dramaqueen said:
well.... i use it...,. but what's it got to do with love and relationships???

BF Does/says something stupid GF asks why BF "I was pissed"

Sset561986

Ziff said:
Ohhh b/f and g/f! YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT!!!

I was jsut expecting like any male/female contact...

Yeah I meant any male/female contact I was just trying to prove how it fitted into the love and relationships context

V

val_dramaqueen

ahh, i see... well... i accept it... i mean, you say and do stupid shit when you're drunk... so shmeh...
Unless it's something like cheating... that's not on... there's no excuse for that... but dirty dancing and other antics like so... shmeh!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Sset561986 said:
I am so over the excuse 'i was pissed' fair enough it's often the only reason for doing or saying something stupid but surely there are more imaginative excuses out there ...
once or twice is okay if they only did something minor wrong..
but if they did something bad wrong and used that excuse I'd tell them where to go

V

val_dramaqueen

but the real question is...
why aren't you getting pissed WITH them???

Sset561986

lol there was no one particular situation in mind just an overal observation - I admit I have used the 'i was drunk' excuse a couple of times just getting bored by it :p

Sset561986

I don't know thats why i was asking I thought someone might have a suggestion or an example from their own experience

hmm and just a side thought it doesn't count as a reason in a court of law

Last edited:
V

val_dramaqueen

none from me... i'm sticking with
"i was pissed"
"i was tipsy"
"i was blind"
or maybe occassionally
"i won on the pokies, so..."

bex

HSC
it depends on the situation- in my experiences, the situation has to be minor to only just scrape you by. its a oretty shit excuse seeing as you generally admit the most truthful things (And all your darkest secrets) when all inhabitions are lost!

V

val_dramaqueen

bex said:
it depends on the situation- in my experiences, the situation has to be minor to only just scrape you by. its a oretty shit excuse seeing as you generally admit the most truthful things (And all your darkest secrets) when all inhabitions are lost!
REALLY?! he likes me! he likes me!!
*runs away to cute boys house...*

Sset561986

bex said:

I agree! and it's even worse when teamed with '....so ah I don't really remember everything I said' The pokies excuse is a good one though!

V

val_dramaqueen

pokies winnings are a rareity... (and so are most drunken expolits) so it kinda fits :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
"Alcohol brought out my uncoordinated slow thinking and as well as doing <insert stupid thing>, I also woke up with half a kebab in my shirt pocket"

Keen

MD
HSC
It's a cop-out excuse, but one that works, and pepole are going to use it if it works, so either don't accept it - ever and it may not get the use it does or live with it. It's your choice.

Keen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)