Exemplar response for the CSSA 2012 business report (1 Viewer)

chriss95

HSC
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had access to, and could send me an exemplar response to the CSSA 2012 business report. I particularly would like to see it in relation to the strategies for managing change effectively. Thanks

Examine

same
HSC
You won't find one unless a person/teacher photocopies a response.

chriss95

HSC
I was hoping that would be the case for someone. I just don't know what to talk about for the change management strategies; that's whats killing me. Chapman's business textbook kind of gives strategies, but they aren't in enough depth that you would need for a business report.

Examine

same
HSC
I was hoping that would be the case for someone. I just don't know what to talk about for the change management strategies; that's whats killing me. Chapman's business textbook kind of gives strategies, but they aren't in enough depth that you would need for a business report.
Probably just try elaborate on the change models (on top of the other points) and then relate it back to how it would help the business in overcoming resistance.

chriss95

HSC
Do you think you could use like leadership style and rewards as strategies to help implement and reinforce the need for change?

har

HSC
Just write about
redundancy costs - because he has to get rid of those workers in australia now. These incur high costs. He should spread these payments out to equal monthly payments over the year.
reorganising plant layout - results in a loss of productivity, costly and is inconvinient. The business should aim to find the most appropriate and effective layout strategy.
Inertia - the psychological resistance to change - he should make use of a positive culture of change. This can be achieved through Kotters 8 step model, Lewins unfreeze, change and refreeze model or through the use of change managers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)