Exercise! (2 Viewers)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I seem to do nothing with the time I have spare, I really should do something with that amount of time.
Catch up on sleep, SS :)

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
but yeah .. atm i try to fit in gymming at least 5 times a week ( each session is around an hour ) .. and yeah , its really good - actually helps me concentrate more in class.
Do you mainly do weights or cardio? What sort of splits do you do for your bodyparts?

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
Do you mainly do weights or cardio? What sort of splits do you do for your bodyparts?
Hahah, Sam you remind me of all the footballers and gym junkies in my PE class!!:uhhuh::rofl:

beentherdunthat

HSC
I once when 24 hours without sleep coz i was one module back in bio and we were being tested for two hehe.

I practically LIVE on coffee, yummmm... however don't overdose. The night before my hsc i overdosed and well i don't exxagerate when i say i could FEEL my heart pounding and i didn't get any sleep whatsoever... and to top it off you don't get your full concentrations worth the next day.. man that night was the epitome of EMO. Hehe.

P.S. Forgot to say what I do... um well I used to always constantly run on the treadmill but it got damaged... and since then i do like 20-30 mins worth of skipping with my ipod on full blast... :D and the good thing is my room is big enough to accomodate this form of excercise... wehooo!!Running around the block is also fun at night... think cool air, nice night :D

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
I once when 24 hours without sleep coz i was one module back in bio and we were being tested for two hehe.

I practically LIVE on coffee, yummmm... however don't overdose. The night before my hsc i overdosed and well i don't exxagerate when i say i could FEEL my heart pounding and i didn't get any sleep whatsoever... and to top it off you don't get your full concentrations worth the next day.. man that night was the epitome of EMO. Hehe.
Yeah, I just went without sleep for 24 hours on Thursday, damn english :eek: Even with my lack of sleep, I don't seem to need coffee though :uhhuh:

beentherdunthat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Yeah, I just went without sleep for 24 hours on Thursday, damn english :eek: Even with my lack of sleep, I don't seem to need coffee though :uhhuh:
lol yeah with guys it's a little different. I mean once I made my older bro coffee so he can stay up and i walk past like 15mins later and he's snoring away like there's no tomorow!!! Hehe. Oh god, my mid terms is in like 2 weeks... the pain...

Is anyone doing UMAT?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lol yeah with guys it's a little different. I mean once I made my older bro coffee so he can stay up and i walk past like 15mins later and he's snoring away like there's no tomorow!!! Hehe. Oh god, my mid terms is in like 2 weeks... the pain...

Is anyone doing UMAT?
:rofl: I don't even need coffee to stay up though :uhhuh: Damn :( Good luck with those exams :)

Nope, not doing UMAT because I have no need to :uhhuh:

Last edited:

beentherdunthat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
:rofl: I don't even need coffee to stay up though :uhhuh: Damn :( Good luck with those exams :)

Nope, not doing UMAT because I have no need to :uhhuh:
Hehe BELIEVE ME i'm not planning to do medicine... i SERIOUSlY don't know why i am doing it. LMAO.

beentherdunthat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
:lol:

If it was free I might've done it :uhhuh: Haha, maybe your sub-conscious is forcing you to try out for medicine? :p
lol maybeee... my big bro is doing medicine, but i've always been the business type of person... dunnooo... :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)