Votes: 8 9.4%
  • 59-50

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Less than 50

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters

mathock

HSC
how could you possibly know the average expected uai??

"do you know something i dont?"
"doug, i probably know a lot of thing you dont"
-Snatch

lucyinthehole

i know this is offtopic and all, but paroissien, thanks to you, i have had that annoying "george's answering machine" song stuck in my head for the last several hours. and i fear it will stay there until the end of the chem exam tomorrow...

Paroissien

HSC
But the average is of those who post there UAI, which will generally be the ones who are proud of it. It really isn't much of an indication

danno

im really hoping for anything above 50. im hoping my asessment mark of 65 will pull me up slightly, but i really need a UAI of 81.

luckily if i do really badly only 1 unit will count.

Doogsy

im going for 90 exactly. Higher would be good but not essential. Im hoping for a uia of 90+ for advanced science at unsw. :D

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
rumour said:
I'm not good at chem :(

So I say below 50!!!
haha i'm not alone
I only actually managed to pass one test all year (and the assignment/speech) so i'm not particulary confident. At least only one of my chem units will count though

Last edited:

lucyinthehole

Doogsy said:
im going for 90 exactly. Higher would be good but not essential. Im hoping for a uia of 90+ for advanced science at unsw. :D
i might be doing that too :) chem is not one of my best subjects though... i did ok throughout the year, and i'm ranked not too badly (which is good considering i go to a selective school), but i think i'm really going to stuff the exam up. i seem to have forgotten absolutely everything :( oh well, hopefully following a crazy night of cramming, i'll manage to get in the 80's. hey, it's worked for me before :D

HSC
N/A
Doogsy said:
hectic, thats what my plan is as well, but i might need a little higher then 90+ to make up for the band two i am going to get in englihs.

mathock

HSC
yeah. 80-89 would be great... i think a 90+ would be attainable, but i just havent put in the time or effort for chem that i could have, my other subjects take priority unfortunately, coz chem is probably my fav subject... it would be great to have chem as my number 1 class :) a lot less stress lol and i could probably get a pretty good mark...

...i think i should stop procrastinating so much...

Doogsy

utopia_parkway said:
hectic, thats what my plan is as well, but i might need a little higher then 90+ to make up for the band two i am going to get in englihs.
yea, it seems though that ive spent so much time on english this week my chem mark my fall a little. God damn english and my crapness at it, and of course it has to count. Its discrimination i tell you.
Me fail english, thats umpossible.

sub

looking for a band six...hoping more rather...we'll see when the results come out tho... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)