EXPERIENCED 99+ tutor for Maths/Phys/Chem tutoring! (2 Viewers)

himmat93

HSC
haha thanks man. 4 spots have been filled guys! 2 left! Some group slots (groups of 2 ONLY) are also available. Many students prefer this so just let me know if you are interested.

cuzzdw

HSC
This guy takes maths to another level and helped me achieve an overall score of 99 and 98 in both 2u and 3u maths and highly recommend him to anyone whose dedicated to math or is struggling as he can work wonders and very easy to understand when teaching and sets more than enough of homework which is the key to success

himmat93

HSC
hey, thanks rish, i think this semester killed me though...will update sooooooonnn.
dhanushan cuzzdw <3 :D (thanks for not trolling)

roy23

HSC
N/A
In addition to Himmat's amazing marks he is also an amazing teacher. I often found myself going to him for help and he always delivered. And he was a grade below me!

So if you're looking for quality help in maths, Himmat is the man.

Rohbro

HSC
I had the pleasure of being taught by Himmat for years 10 and 11, and I can safely say that I do not know anyone who LOVES maths as much as he does. You will genuinely learn a lot under his tutelage and fluorish in your mathematical ability as you are put through rigorous and rewarding work in class. Would certainly recommend to anyone, but particularly to any students attending Penrith High, as Himmat has been covering and mastering the PHS style of testing for years.

Good luck for 2015 bro :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)