Experienced & Affordable ENG ADV (96) tutoring | Attached is my technique list (4 Viewers)

roy23

HSC
N/A
Re: Experienced & Affordable ENG ADV (96) tutoring | Free upcoming seminar at Parrama

Hi,

Just wondering could we have proof of your credentials? i.e. your 96 HSC English mark? And also your ATAR?

Thanks,
No problem.

http://m.imgur.com/hOe34cr

I took the liberty of editing my other marks out since I believe that they are irrelevant to the service I provide. As for my atar, I couldn't seem to find my papers, but I got 96.

roy23

HSC
N/A
Re: Experienced & Affordable ENG ADV (96) tutoring | Free upcoming seminar at Parrama

I don't think I missed the point, I was merely opting for more transparency in the sharing of opinions and experiences so people know what to expect from a service. The rest of your post is fair enough though, although I sense you're still trying to cover your tracks a bit. (Punctuality wasn't the only issue, and people's reflection of their experiences CAN change with time after having more experiences and realising what the appropriate standard/norm is) I think arguing this any further would be moot though, I can only hope you've change for the better and that your more recent claims are indeed holding true.
I also agree that arguing this further is pointless, however I appreciate the fact that you seek open and honest dialogue to ensure students are able to avail the best service possible.

Drsoccerball

HSC

Can you teach me discovery? We can organise a time before 10:20 a.m.

roy23

HSC
N/A

Can you teach me discovery? We can organise a time before 10:20 a.m.
Its good to see that inspite of the stressful nature of exams, you haven't lost your sense of humour. I hope you did well in English and good luck with the remaining exams.

guneet1096

HSC

I would 100% recommend this guy for HSC tutoring. I was hopeless at English in year 11 and sat in the bottom 10 in my grade in my first assessment. As soon as I started getting tutored my marks soared and I ended up ranking 3rd in my school by the end of year 12 and got 90 in my HSC (advanced). There were very few occasions where he was late and he would make up for lost time and still tutor the full 2 hours. Overall, a positive experience considering I hated English in year 11 and it ended up being my favorite subject by the end of year 12. On a side note, his classes weren't boring which surprised me because English isn't the most enjoyable subject for a lot of people.

kirrsu

HSC

heyyyyy~~~~~~ you still accepting students?
o wo

roy23

HSC
N/A

heyyyyy~~~~~~ you still accepting students?
o wo
Hey, yes I am.

Edit: check your pm

Last edited:

roy23

HSC
N/A

I would 100% recommend this guy for HSC tutoring. I was hopeless at English in year 11 and sat in the bottom 10 in my grade in my first assessment. As soon as I started getting tutored my marks soared and I ended up ranking 3rd in my school by the end of year 12 and got 90 in my HSC (advanced). There were very few occasions where he was late and he would make up for lost time and still tutor the full 2 hours. Overall, a positive experience considering I hated English in year 11 and it ended up being my favorite subject by the end of year 12. On a side note, his classes weren't boring which surprised me because English isn't the most enjoyable subject for a lot of people.
Hey guneet, thanks for your kind sentiments. Good luck with veterinarian studies.

Last edited:

ea1029

HSC
N/A
roy is an absolutely amazing english tutor. after switching around with a number of english tutors roy was by far the most helpful and i am extremely grateful for all of his help. i highly recommend roy as tutor as he is both knowledgeable and dedicated to helping his students. without him i would not have received the results i did.

Last edited:

roy23

HSC
N/A
roy is an absolutely amazing english tutor. after switching around with a number of english tutors roy was by far the most helpful and i am extremely grateful for all of his help. i highly recommend roy as tutor as he is both knowledgeable and dedicated to helping his students. without him i would not have received the results i did.
Thanks Elania for the rather kind words.

timk6495

HSC
I was tutored by him for english during my year 12 year. He was highly effective in helping me understand of the intricate details of the modules and their concepts. This helped me to improve the quality of the essays I produced during trials and the final exam. His technique list was also really useful when analyzing module concepts in my essays. I ended up getting 89 in english adv which was a big improvement! Would highly recommend this tutor.

roy23

HSC
N/A
I was tutored by him for english during my year 12 year. He was highly effective in helping me understand of the intricate details of the modules and their concepts. This helped me to improve the quality of the essays I produced during trials and the final exam. His technique list was also really useful when analyzing module concepts in my essays. I ended up getting 89 in english adv which was a big improvement! Would highly recommend this tutor.
Thanks Tim. GL with uni.

kirrsu

HSC
Roy is an amazing english tutor :>
His english skills are beyond a level of 900000+ helps understand concepts and explains in great detail
LOL
would definitely recommend

roy23

HSC
N/A
Roy is an amazing english tutor :>
His english skills are beyond a level of 900000+ helps understand concepts and explains in great detail
LOL
would definitely recommend
Thanks Anne.

imbored2

HSC
Why do you bump this page every half a day even though it has sooo many views?

roy23

HSC
N/A
Why do you bump this page every half a day even though it has sooo many views?
Well, during the middle of the year I have to focus on Uni so I never bump this page, but now I have more spare time. Also this is the most common period for students to search for tutors and so I’d like as many students as possible to be aware of the services I offer, especially given the success I have had as a tutor. I don’t ever bump this ad more than once a day, but I think you’re right in that I still bump it too often. I’ll take that into account in the future. Sorry for rambling, I have 1 hr to kill before Barcelona plays. You should watch the greatest team of all time play :)

Last edited:

forelsket

HSC
hey are you still offering tutoring services? :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)