Experienced Chemistry Tutor (Cabramatta) (1 Viewer)

randomnessss

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone!

I'm advertising my services in chemistry tuition to anyone who is interested in improving in Chemistry. I am currently a third year Education/Science student at the University of Sydney. I love Chemistry and Science in general as it helps us have a better understanding of the world around us. More importantly, I am truly passionate in helping students improve so that they can achieve the best that they possibly can. I have three years tutoring experience in chemistry and have had all of my students achieving at least a high Band 5 or Band 6 in Chemistry.

I offer:
- small group tutoring (4-8 students) per class in 2 hour classes at Cabramatta for either Preliminary or HSC Chemistry
- concise and appropriately detailed notes which cover the necessary content and misconceptions
- individualised help during the week if you require help with school work over the phone or email
- regular exposure to questions which will help you develop an understanding of the content as well as exam-style questions
- extra help if you need clarification after the class (free of charge)
- regular feedback so that you can learn and realise your strengths and weaknesses
- an honest drive and determination for you to do well and appreciate the intricacies of Chemistry

Rate: $15/hr

Please leave a message, PM me, email me at chem.tuition@outlook.com, visit me at https://www.facebook.com/chemistry.tuition or message me at 0403 601 592 if you're interested or have any questions. :)

Last edited:

randomnessss

HSC
Uni Grad
If you're a Year 12 student who has felt that the first module (Production of Materials) has been difficult or that you feel that you need concepts to be re-taught to you, please feel free to contact me for group tutoring sessions with your friends in Cabramatta during the summer holidays. Classes will begin after January 5. There is a special discount on the Facebook page with your interests at heart if this sounds like you.

Take advantage of this so that you can improve your understanding, confidence and results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)