• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Experienced HSC Tutors - Ext 2 Maths, Ext 2 English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (1 Viewer)

ChakaTang

HSC
If anyone is interested in an expert one on one tutor with over 7 years of tutoring experience, please feel free to PM or email me.
I teach Ext 1 Maths, Ext 1 English, Physics and Biology. I am able to introduce you to other hight quality tutors for other subjects.

I have recieved 1st class honours in BEng(Bioinformatics) and have Masters of Bioinformatics.

I have worked for the larges companies around such as Hewlett Packard and Vodfone.

My rates are $60 -$70 per hour and I will come to you. Yes this is in the higher range of pricing, but the tutoring is also in the higher range, so i guess you get what you pay for.

Cheers
Chaka Tang

ChakaTang

HSC
Re: Experienced HSC Tutors - Ext 2 Maths, Ext 2 English, Physics, Chemistry and Biolo

bump

margio

HSC
N/A
Re: Experienced HSC Tutors - Ext 2 Maths, Ext 2 English, Physics, Chemistry and Biolo

If anyone is interested in an expert one on one tutor with over 7 years of tutoring experience, please feel free to PM or email me.
I teach Ext 1 Maths, Ext 1 English, Physics and Biology. I am able to introduce you to other hight quality tutors for other subjects.

I have recieved 1st class honours in BEng(Bioinformatics) and have Masters of Bioinformatics.

I have worked for the larges companies around such as Hewlett Packard and Vodfone.

My rates are $60 -$70 per hour and I will come to you. Yes this is in the higher range of pricing, but the tutoring is also in the higher range, so i guess you get what you pay for.

Cheers
Chaka Tang
HI, just wandering whether you only tutor Ext English as i am looking for a standard english tutor?
Margio

acemusic415

HSC

Wow crazy rates! Unfortunately my parents aren't willing to sacrifice a lot of money LOL :p

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC

crazy rates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)