Experienced Native German Tutor in Sydney (beginners -university level) (1 Viewer)

Sydney German

HSC
N/A
German Language Solutions Australia (www.germanclass.com.au)

My name is Natascha Wettmarshausen Russell and I am a native speaker with years of experience teaching German as a foreign language to Australians and German grammar and syntax to native speakers in Germany.

When you learn German with me, you know that you are in the hands of an experienced tutor who can give you a real foundation and confidence in speaking this language.

I specialize in adult tuition and teach all levels from beginners through to university level.I offer flexible teaching hours, including evenings, personalized tuition, handouts, home work sheets, email support outside lessons and most importantly friendly understanding (and patient) teaching.

German grammar intensives (excellent for university students), daytime and evening small group classes and German conversation classes are available also.

TEACHING METHOD

At German Language Solutions Australia, we combine a communicative teaching approach with just the right amount of grammar to give you a solid foundation in the German language and help you gain fluency. From your first lesson onwards, you will read, write, hear and speak German. Using a variety of conversational role plays, grammar games, written exercises, texts and discussions about current events, your confidence and understanding of the German language will increase with each lesson.

ABOUT THE LESSON

Our goal is to make learning German enjoyable and rewarding for you by providing well-structured, individually prepared professional German lessons in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.With your learning goal in mind, we will provide learning material relevant to your personal interests, and give helpful homework exercises to re-enforce and expand on the knowledge gained during your lesson.

WHERE

German lessons are available in * the Sydney CBD,
* Darlinghurst (Inner Sydney)
* Randwick / Coogee (Eastern Suburbs of Sydney)

WHO

We specialize in adult tuition and teach all levels from absolute beginners through to advanced and university students.

FEES

Private German Tuition
One-to-ONe tuition: $59/ full hour
2 students: $35each/full hour
3 students: $30 each/full hour
4 students: $27each/full hour
*greater discounts apply for more students
* 5% discount applies to lessons of 1.5hour length
*10% discount applies to lessons of 2 hour length or over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)